3RACHA composed and produced 'Paradise', NiziU's new theme song for animation "Doraemon"

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

StayTaglist

• I was just about to post this!!!

This is so cool! Not only a NiziU/Stray Kids collab, but also a Doraemon collab (one of the biggest most beloved characters in Japan).

This explains a lot. Stray Kids and NiziU seemed to have been mentioning each other a lot lately, and they seemed closer with NiziU than any other JYPE groups are. Maybe it's because of this. Wonder if they worked on NiziU's Korean releases too?

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

This is so cool! Not only a NiziU/Stray Kids collab, but also a Doraemon collab (one of the biggest most beloved characters in Japan).

This explains a lot. Stray Kids and NiziU seemed to have been mentioning each other a lot lately, and they seemed closer with NiziU than any other JYPE groups are. Maybe it's because of this. Wonder if they worked on NiziU's Korean releases too?

Actually. They are close to each other mainly because NiziU was in two of their MV "Back Door" and the one where SKZ got their big break in "God's Menu". Stray Kids also appeared in the last episode of Nizi Project.

I noticed they've been Interacting and mentioning each other more since last year too!

Before that, I only remember of two major interactions: When NiziU members did a cameo in God's Menu, Back Door before their debut and when they were rooting for SKZ on their instagram in the day of Kingdom's Finale and the boys thanked them. Maybe there's more and I don't remember.

3RACHA has been produzing for other artists before, but they never did something for a girlgroup, so I'm curious. The song seems promising judging the preview. The girls' voices are pretty.

• Here focus in the song preview

lstGfzn.gif

• Exciting :claps:

Legend Lee Know

External Content youtu.be

• It’ll be interesting to see how their producing style translates into girl group songs!

• External Content www.youtube.com

spoiler for niziu paradise !

• External Content www.youtube.com

spoiler for niziu paradise !

Wow, It sounds so good!

• I was so surprised when I saw this. It's cool how 3racha are branching out and producing for girl groups and their sister group at that lol. Maybe they will produce a song for their Korean debut as well. But anyway, this is good publicity for not only Niziu but also 3racha. Doraemon is like the ambassador of anime in Japan. All the movies do well lol.

Paradise sounds good tho and the teasers for the release are so pretty.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• there is rumor that song will be also used not only in movie but also in currently broadcasted anime

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!