Unpopular blackpink opinions

• Lovesick Girls is their best MV, all the imagery is amazing. It's still breathtaking without being too glamourous with intricate set design. I really like the emotions portrayed in the MV as well, their best acting in an MV.

Pretty Savage is overrated. HYLT already served Pretty Savage purpose so if they released that again it's too one dimensional. Glad they chose LSG as it is their best song imo.

I really like DDDD remix, it's actually my 2nd fave song of the KTL album behind DKWTD and perhaps just in front of Kick It. Which I guess illustrate of how lackluster that album really is imo.

• Lovesick Girls is their best MV, all the imagery is amazing. It's still breathtaking without being too glamourous with intricate set design. I really like the emotions portrayed in the MV as well, their best acting in an MV.

Pretty Savage is overrated. HYLT already served Pretty Savage purpose so if they released that again it's too one dimensional. Glad they chose LSG as it is their best song imo.

I really like DDDD remix, it's actually my 2nd fave song of the KTL album behind DKWTD and perhaps just in front of Kick It. Which I guess illustrate of how lackluster that album really is imo.

kill this flop. if onlu burning sun didnt happen ;(

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!