Yang Hyunsuk (YG) found INNOCENT

• story developing....

OSEN

'Innocence' Yang Hyun-suk proves his innocence in 3 years➝ Will he return to YG [Oh!sen issue]

0004762115_001_20221222224406016.jpg?type=w430view original

[OSEN=Reporter Min Kyung-hun] Yang Hyun-suk, former CEO of YG, is doing an interview as he walks out of the courthouse. 2022.12.22 /rumi@osen.co.kr

[OSEN=Reporter Seon Mi-kyung] Yang Hyun-suk, former CEO of YG Entertainment, was found innocent after 3 years. The court acquitted Han Seo-hee of the alleged threat of retaliation. After a long court battle, the conclusion of not guilty is finally drawn, and interest in the future of former CEO Yang Hyun-suk continues.

On the afternoon of the 22nd, former CEO Yang Hyun-suk was acquitted in a trial on charges of violating the Act on Aggravated Punishment for Specific Crimes (retaliation threats, etc.) held by the 23rd Criminal Agreement Division of the Seoul Central District Court. It was the result of three years.

On this day, the court pointed out that Han Seo-hee's demand for 500 million won and that the statement about the threat had changed through the investigation of the investigative agency, and acquitted former CEO Yang Hyun-suk of the charges that the prosecution had prosecuted. The court focused on whether former CEO Yang Hyun-suk threatened Han Seo-hee, and judged that if she acted in anticipation of profit, it was difficult to see that she was threatened.

Through the trial, it was proven that Han Seo-hee indirectly demanded money of about 500 million won from former CEO Yang Hyun-suk. Accordingly, the court judged that Han Seo-hee did not reverse her statement because she was threatened. Former CEO Yang Hyun-suk also appealed, saying, “He never said he would do a case.”

In the end, the court concluded that Han Seo-hee was not guilty based on the fact that she demanded money and the change in her statement regarding her blackmail.

With this, CEO Yang Hyun-suk was able to prove his innocence and regain his honor after a long fight for three years. He is former CEO Yang Hyun-suk, who even left the CEO post of YG Entertainment after being mentioned in an unsavory issue. As much as his honor was restored by the court's acquittal, expectations for his return are rising.

After the sentencing, former CEO Yang Hyun-suk said, "I deeply respect and appreciate the court's ruling. Now, he will do his best in his original position.” As his original position is the CEO and producer of YG Entertainment, he is expected to return to YG. /seon@osen.co.kr

[Breaking News] Yang Hyun-suk innocent of 'B.I drug investigation' charges

202212221059743543_1_20221222112002067.jpg?type=w430view original

[My Daily = Reporter Park Yun-jin] Yang Hyun-suk (52), a former general producer of YG Entertainment, was acquitted in the first trial after being handed over to trial for threatening an informant on drug use by a member of his idol group.

The 23rd Criminal Agreement Division of the Seoul Central District Court (Chief Judge Cho Byeong-gu) held a sentencing hearing for former CEO Yang, who was charged with violating the Act on Aggravated Punishment for Specific Crimes (retaliation threats, etc.)

Former representative Yang is accused of threatening and forcing A to reverse his statement, who reported to the public interest about the alleged drug use of B.I (real name Kim Han-bin, 26), a former member of iKON.

Previously, the prosecution requested the court to sentence him to three years in prison, and Yang's side denied the charges.

Maeil Economy

[Breaking news] Yang Hyun-suk acquitted of retaliatory threats

0005063937_001_20221222112203853.jpg?type=w430view original

Hyunsuk Yang. Photo l Star Today DBFormer YG Entertainment CEO Yang Hyun-suk ( 52 ) , who is suspected of blackmailing the group B.I icon's drug investigation , was acquitted in the first trial. On the 22nd , the 23rd Division of the Criminal Agreement of the Seoul Central District Court (Presiding Judge Cho Byeong-gu) held a sentencing hearing on charges of violating the Act on Aggravated Punishment, etc. On the 14th of last month, the prosecution asked Yang Hyun-suk to be sentenced to three years in prison. Yang Hyun-suk has been indicted and put on trial for allegedly calling in trainee Han Seo-hee, who was a supplier, to appease, threaten, and demand that he recant his statement in order to clear up the drug suspicion of B.I (Kim Han-bin), a former member of iKON, that occurred in 2016 . Han Seo-hee became known for reporting public interest to the Anti-Corruption and Civil Rights Commission in 2019 , and Yang Hyun-suk's side denied her allegations, saying that she had met Han before, but she did not threaten her.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

Edited once, last by Blue2012 ().

• Blue2012

Changed the title of the thread from “Yang Hyunsuk found INNOCENT” to “Yang Hyunsuk (YG) found INNOCENT”.
  • That lying b*tch Han Seohee is finally found in a court of law to be that...a lying b*tch

For those that haven't been keeping up.

-Han Seohee (we all know who she is, she's most likely lied about your favorite idol) said 4 years after the fact that YG threatened her to change her statement to police to protect B.I

A couple of problems with that.

- YG's lawyers caught her in lies using her own social media posts. She said she was at the YG building when she wasn't.

-Her friend, under oath, said she lied about it.

-She finally admitted towards the end that she didn't remember what she said in the statement against YG because she didn't actually write it (most likely some scumbag prosecutor or police interrogator did that to make a name for himself to try and take YG down)

-She had outbursts in court when YG's lawyers were questioning her. The judge had to even reprimand her because her behavior got out of hand in court.

-And finally, she didn't show up to court several times and they had to delay it. One time because she failed a drug test under probation and went back to jail.

Moral of the story, lying b*thes lose. The truth always wins.

And YG is cracking champagne bottles with his lawyers right now while Han Seohee is rotting in jail.

The TRUTH/FACTS won today.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

Edited 4 times, last by Blue2012 ().

• BOO FUCK THAT MAN SEND HIM TO HAIL TO DIE A MISERAABLE DEATH

Refer to my post. He didnt do anything wrong.

YG Family

1080x360

• I hope Yang Hynsuk comes back as Executive Producer. His brother is already back as Co-CEO.

Time to let the good times roll again and bring the band back together.

YG Family

1080x360

• Order of court is different from opinion of public buddy

Extremist Kpop fans' opinion on messageboards/= equal the public.

YGE just made $80 million last quarter, likely $400 million in 2022.

Public votes with their wallet.

YG Family

1080x360

• These stinky k-pop ceos get away with everything

Lsm from tax evasions and this YHS from death threats and whatever other mess he has successfully hidden

Jyp a literal cultist and God knows what Bang pd is hiding beneath his 'nice persona'

Money speaks volumes in Korea. Someone with his 8 figure net worth can almost do anything he wants, unless he pisses off someone even more powerful than him.

• I watch enough crime investigation cases in Korea to know high profile conglomerate like him will never charged guilty or received deserved punishment. Money is the biggest law makers in Korean and in any countries in this world. And please don't put innocent next to his name, it sounds really cringe :pepe-cop:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!