Hybe is selling gold at double the price and its soldout

• As of 14:24 UTC today, gold is currently priced at USD $1,793.13 an ounce, so it's actually a bit more than double, and it gets even worse for the half- and quarter-ounce coins.

• lmao

kpop companies really treat idols and their brand as a cash grab

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Thread made on this

It is a commemorative medal made by the Govt of South Korea specially for BTS's anniversary. The money won't go to Hybe alone this time but to the government too.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And yes its been soldout and restocked already.

• States "don't care," went to whatever Twitter account the screenshot was from, opened allkpop.com, clicked the "create thread" tab, and posted the thread. Here's the difference between the incessant whining of you saying you don't stan, follow, or even want to talk about BTS and my general "I give no fucks for NCT" vibes. I actually don't know shit about NCT and whatever is going on in their world, however, you keep tabs on BTS after saying you don't "care" about them.

Yeah-ok GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Official video here and its symbolism and significance for the ones who may not grasp it since its a rare honour not bestowed on every tom, dick and harry

Screenshot 2022-12-18 at 8.08.05 PM.png

External Content twitter.com

• :pepeshock:

• States "don't care," went to whatever Twitter account the screenshot was from, opened allkpop.com, clicked the "create thread" tab, and posted the thread. Here's the difference between the incessant whining of you saying you don't stan, follow, or even want to talk about BTS and my general "I give no fucks for NCT" vibes. I actually don't know shit about NCT and whatever is going on in their world, however, you keep tabs on BTS after saying you don't "care" about them.

on twitter i only follow yuta stans accounts ( wouldn't even call myself a nctzen)

i was on tumblr and scrolling through the recommended to me when i found a post about this

on tumblr they do recommend u random stuff sometimes

• on twitter i only follow yuta stans accounts

i was on tumblr and scrolling through the recommended to me when i found a post about this

on tumblr they do recommend u random stuff sometimes

Okay but you still chose to care?? See if I see Yuta's chin anywhere on my recommendations, I block and move on. We are not the same.

• OMG i can't

We are on a kpop forum, if someonee wants to talk about a group they hate, don't like, are neutral about them, or in love with them, there's no rules preventing them from doing it

i'll never understand whinning kids crying when it's not a stan who wants to do thread about their favs

if you're not happy with op takes on a subject be a mature kids and move to another thread and stop whinning every time you're not please

honestly it's when i see people like this that i start to think that the johnny era might be a good thing

i have nothing against the ves era but i feel that the too peaceful thing, made people thought that they are entitle to only see positive threads or only threads about their favs and when it's not the case, attacking the op of a thread is a good idea '-'

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

Edited once, last by SooYoung ().

• I thought people are boycotting SK's economy?

what happened to that? now throwing money into the government's lap?

not you talking about whinning

when literally all the other army took the time to explain to OP the situation about this thing, calmly because OP didn't shade or anything else and just ask other people opinion about the subject

but you're out here whinning like a baby who didn't have his bottle of milk because someone is talking about your favs

and you have the guts to then talk about whinning , the amount of hypocrisy in your comment :facepalm:

PS : No need to quote me because whatever you said will just be an excuse, because i saw no law or rules who forbid users to talk about groups they don't stan or whatever else.

So like i said no need to quote me, i don't want to deal with another one of your baby whim, goodbye

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

Edited once, last by SooYoung ().

• I thought people are boycotting SK's economy?

what happened to that? now throwing money into the government's lap?

I thought you only focused on your faves? But clearly not. Common sense ain’t common either since you believe 1000 ppl on the internet share same sentiments as millions everywhere.

It’s funny how armys spend their money has you pressed and making these lame ass commentary as if those who complain are those buying this.

Really use common sense

• This is actually cruel. They are actually telling your money is more important to them and giving medals accordingly based on that. It doesn't matter how much time you invested in them and support given through social media which is the sole reason for bts success.

• This is actually cruel. They are actually telling your money is more important to them and giving medals accordingly based on that. It doesn't matter how much time you invested in them and support given through social media which is the sole reason for bts success.

Lmaoooo not you sneaking in reasons for BTS success. How is social media creating success for your group?

• I thought you only focused on your faves? But clearly not. Common sense ain’t common either since you believe 1000 ppl on the internet share same sentiments as millions everywhere.

It’s funny how armys spend their money has you pressed and making these lame ass commentary as if those who complaining are those buying this.

Really use common sense

Im not really pressed about this lol

what gave that impression?

I actually thought the boycott was a good idea, who would want a government make money off their back without giving them an advantage?

Awww, BTS sure make you mad seeing how often you post about them. Don't worry BTS will still have the most streamed and loved Kpop discography and the greatest critical acclaim despite your whining

• Lmaooo sure pls. Save that for those who also believe in the whole neutral user shtick .

so its either defending everything to the last breath or someone is a hater?

damn that view is tough, not everyone operates like that

• I thought you only focused on your faves? But clearly not. Common sense ain’t common either since you believe 1000 ppl on the internet share same sentiments as millions everywhere.

It’s funny how armys spend their money has you pressed and making these lame ass commentary as if those who complain are those buying this.

Really use common sense

Not you quoting a user who made a pre-emptive thread calling out Armys in advance for attacking her faves which did not even materialise. Some people cannot handle even the slightest shade at their faves or themselves and will make full ass cranky threads about it but will come meddle in other fandoms business being shady...lol

• I just checked, and silver is currently priced at USD $23.41 per ounce.

Thus, the $125.41 that they're charging for the half-ounce silver coin is a whopping 10.7 times what the actual metal is worth.

• Lmaoooo not you sneaking in reasons for BTS success. How is social media creating success for your group?

Awww, BTS sure make you mad seeing how often you post about them. Don't worry BTS will still have the most streamed and loved Kpop discography and the greatest critical acclaim despite your whining

I'm assuming you both cannot afford the gold medal.

• Bonding with your favorite kpop star has no price.

I just think It's funny how BTS make more money with non-music-related stuff than they do with selling music.

The next step is fart jars.

Really use common sense

Users on here are funny. They stay swearing UP AND DOWN BTS are not at the forefront of their minds but then take the time to make threads either directly about BTS or loosely about BTS like the user you quoted. And then they converge on threads that aren't made by other ARMY on the same topic already made by ARMY because they feel they can finally say their unwarranted think pieces. BTS gets everyone's attention at the end of the day. That's why they'll still be #1 while everyone else's favs only have their fandoms focusing on them. BTS attracts all sorts of files and bugs. So now I know users be lying about not caring about BTS on here. Their actions are not mathing.

• Bonding with your favorite kpop star has no price.

I just think It's funny how BTS make more money with non-music-related stuff than they do with selling music.

The next step is fart jars.

Son huengmin and his Stans :teddy-pepe: When his commemorative medals were released. I understand complaints about insane prices, but pls use your brain on what it means to have a commemorative medal made for someone.

The next step is actually 🧠

• Son huengmin and his Stans :teddy-pepe: When his commemorative medals were released. I understand complaints about insane prices, but pls use your brain on what it means to have a commemorative medal made for someone.

The next step is actually 🧠

aaah the government has done this with other people i didn't know that either :pepe-notes::pepe-notes::pepe-notes:

but is hybe making money off this or is it all going to the government?

• This thread contains 51 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!