Alice in Borderland Season 2 | Official Trailer Released!

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I'M SO EXCITED! :excited-bee: December 22!!

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

• centen

Selected a post as the best answer.
  • Yikes I saw this teaser and there was Tomohisa Yamashita, wich I hate since I know all of the shit he has done in the past

also I never watched this show cause I am not on Netflix

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• :pepe-torch: I'd riot with you!!

She looked so badass in the trailer, though. I'm hoping she gets more time to show off her skills.

I was holding my breath during the entire fighting sequel in the last episode(s), if she gets in too much danger i'll actually have a heart attack :pepe-life-support:

But yesss she looked very badass! I'm also very curious about the girl with the bow! I always find archers super cool lol

• I was holding my breath during the entire fighting sequel in the last episode(s), if she gets in too much danger i'll actually have a heart attack :pepe-life-support:

But yesss she looked very badass! I'm also very curious about the girl with the bow! I always find archers super cool lol

OMG, yes! I think I'm going to rewatch season 1 again as soon as I finish Wednesday, remind myself of all the crazy peeps who somehow are still alive and terrorizing my faves. :pepe-slash:

Agreed! She looks like she's going to be an interesting character for the group at least! I'm curious about her story.

let's be friends

• Yikes I saw this teaser and there was Tomohisa Yamashita, wich I hate since I know all of the shit he has done in the past

also I never watched this show cause I am not on Netflix

Ah, the weirdly naked guy.

And sorry, I thought you had! I swear I talked to you about the first season, but I might be misremembering. :pepe-shame:

let's be friends

• OMG, yes! I think I'm going to rewatch season 1 again as soon as I finish Wednesday, remind myself of all the crazy peeps who somehow are still alive and terrorizing my faves. :pepe-slash:

Agreed! She looks like she's going to be an interesting character for the group at least! I'm curious about her story.

Oh i'm definitely rewatching season 1 before the 2nd one drops! From the 1st season i kinda wish An had gone with them, she was very smart :wilds:

Hope she has an interesting backstory! :chicken-jump:I cried during Kuina's tbh :sob-bunny:

• A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Oh i'm definitely rewatching season 1 before the 2nd one drops! From the 1st season i kinda wish An had gone with them, she was very smart :wilds:

Hope she has an interesting backstory! :chicken-jump:I cried during Kuina's tbh :sob-bunny:

I'm so curious what An ends up getting up to! She looks like she's still doing her investigative thing, so maybe we'll learn something cool from her subplot.

I thought they handled Kuina's really well. :lovec:It's part of the reason why I made her my profile pic. It would have been easy for them to make her into a joke character especially since she's pretty laid-back, but instead they revealed her secret badass side. She deserves all the things.

let's be friends

• I'm so curious what An ends up getting up to! She looks like she's still doing her investigative thing, so maybe we'll learn something cool from her subplot.

I thought they handled Kuina's really well. :lovec:It's part of the reason why I made her my profile pic. It would have been easy for them to make her into a joke character especially since she's pretty laid-back, but instead they revealed her secret badass side. She deserves all the things.

Hope so! Wanna see more of her

Yes, exactly! I was surprised to see a trans character handled so well, not only for Japan's standards but in general tbh. I love her ;(

• So many wrong things in the one post. *sigh*

Yamapi and the girl didn't know each other, so the night Yamapi and the girl were staying at the hotel together, Yamapi and Kamenashi Kazuya went to spend time together at a "private membership-only bar". The two girls were invited by the bar owner to Yamapi and Kamenashi's table. As you can see, there is no reason for Yamapi to suspect the girls age. Even if he doubted it, the girl already get into the bar with a fake ID.

Second one, When Yamapi, Akanishi Jin, and Nishikido Ryo are walking out of a bar together, Ryo realizes that a girl is filming them with her phone. Then he starts arguing with her and her boyfriend. Meanwhile, Yamapi grabs the girl's phone and runs away, yeah, he stole her phone. They're all drunk. Then he got scared and threw it in the toilet and flushed it lol After the incident, he paid the girl compensation for her phone and publicly apologized.

Will Smith and Yamapi know each other because Yamapi was a contracted artist with Smith's company for his activities in America. He traveled frequently to America for this, and even starred in Smith's son's music video.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

Edited 2 times, last by byakuyav ().

• Anyway, I'm excited to finally watch Yamapi in a Netflix series. Kento looks gorgeous as always. I'm looking forward to the second season. :pepe-excited:

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

• YAY! More AiB fans. :hype-cutie: What part of the trailer got you the most hyped?

Excited every second of it! :flying:

• my friend was recently talking abt this~ just put it on my watchlist! gottta finish Wednesday first- :thinkerpepe:

`✵•.¸,✵°✵.。.✰ 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘺, 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘦. 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺, 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘣𝘪𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴 ✰.。.✵°✵,¸.•✵´

Dahyun, Jeongyeon and Jihyo in Talk that Talk MV | Twice, Merry happy,  Twice mv   Chaeyoung 🗡💙👓 - TALK THAT TALK MV (1) | Kpop wallpaper, Kpop girls, What  is love

`

• what dahek is alice in borderland about?

The main character gets transported to this strange world with his friends where they find that they either have to participate in these games or die. Each game they participate in basically acts as a "pass" that extends how much time they can explore and uncover secrets before they have to play another one. It uses the death game trope (like Squid Game, Battle Royale, or Zero Escape) where you playing the games itself is deadly, though you can survive them with good luck, skill, or cooperation. It's also a bit different from other stories in the genre in that there are different games that emphasize your physical ability vs. ability to understand other people vs. ability to use logic and reasoning. These different types of games are represented by the different suits in the cards, hence all the card motifs in the trailer.

I really liked it, but I really like death game stories. There aren't enough out there that play with the trope and do it well.

let's be friends

• The main character gets transported to this strange world with his friends where they find that they either have to participate in these games or die. Each game they participate in basically acts as a "pass" that extends how much time they can explore and uncover secrets before they have to play another one. It uses the death game trope (like Squid Game, Battle Royale, or Zero Escape) where you playing the games itself is deadly, though you can survive them with good luck, skill, or cooperation. It's also a bit different from other stories in the genre in that there are different games that emphasize your physical ability vs. ability to understand other people vs. ability to use logic and reasoning. These different types of games are represented by the different suits in the cards, hence all the card motifs in the trailer.

I really liked it, but I really like death game stories. There aren't enough out there that play with the trope and do it well.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'll be sure to check it out later!

(lowkey though by the title I was thinking borderlands the game kinda story lmfao )

• No subtitles yet and I checked the main Netflix YouTube channel to see if they uploaded a version too, but no dice. But more Kuina and Ann and Arisu and Usagi being badasses!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Getting my rewatch started this weekend so I can slide into the new season on December 22. :excited-bee:

let's be friends

• External Content twitter.com

Just in time! Finishing my rewatch of season 1 tonight.

let's be friends

• I just watched ep 1 and intense from the get go!!! Ok watched Ep 2 too.

Edited 2 times, last by Yinye ().

• Episode 2 ending on such a cliffhanger! :cryingr: I am taking a quick break to make dinner, but one thing I did like was:

let's be friends

• This thread contains 22 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!