annoying stuff that people comment in live videos

• I'm talking about VLIVE, Instagram live, YouTube live etc...

"Where is *insert a different member of the group*?"

Like when there is this person from a kpop group, who decides to have a live alone or something, and then fans ask this thing.

"If you see this comment, make a heart"

or wink or blow a kiss etc...

It's like these fans treat them like dogs.

"Speak English"

I know that some people don't understand Korean.

For me, I understand a bit of what they say without subtitles, and I don't mind if I don't understand much.

Instead of asking them to speak English, they should learn Korean or look for tweets that translate those things.

"Say 'Jag älsker dig', it means 'I love you' in Swedish"

or at least, when fans ask people to say stuff in their native language.

But even though I find it annoying, I end up learning new languages and stuff.

"There is something behind you"

I don't think I have seen this for a while, but I hope I'll never see this again because it is so overdone.

"*insert dead meme*"

like the "There's something behind you"

Could be stuff like "Jimin has no jams", which is very dead, I think.

Mostly talking about stuff which was maybe funny like some months or years ago, but isn't anymore.

And also when fans get too comfortable and think they can comment anything...

I remember someone commenting a dirty pick-up line in Chan's Room... I don't mind the romantic pick-up lines that people post in his live videos, but I felt that one crossed the line.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!