[NB] Anti-feminists bomb Jun Hyosung's video on dating violence with dislikes, racism towards other people and mocking comments

• source: Anti-feminists bomb Jun Hyosung's video on dating violence with dislikes

AVvXsEiIGV_SnMuM6fHkCloj0eR4pmPpQJ6oFQdJTFWtKVnndyEnMoCTA3qWZW90zMM7FgIX0Zi6Veia2jEZ6fNGW0mH7LsnjuTDDDYJ78SEZcJ4F0l37urS8PYljw_uVBYHutXYX9crbxgP-QZnqTI4ycE9bylFxqzrStqiUtM1OAv1fZYLrczv0BjRHDCF=s16000

Article: Jun Hyosung's video clip speaking out against dating violence gets bombarded with 'dislike' clicks "I worry every night about whether I can return home alive"

Source: Han via Naver

1. [+776, -105] "I worry about whether I can return home alive"? ㅋㅋ Where does she think we live, Somalia or Venezuela? ㅋ Jun Hyosung, have you ever suffered an actual robbery? You live your life doing everything you want to do... who do you think you're lying to?

2. [+417, -39] Enough's enough, this is just instigating more gender wars

3. [+93, -6] I think she crossed the line with this one ㅋㅋ... That's like saying the news about the wife who killed her husband for his insurance payout made me question "will my wife do that to me too?" ㅋㅋ Enough's enough.

4. [+84, -30] Honestly, when I was a bachelor, I thought women were overreacting about this stuff.. but now that I'm a married father, I get it. I think it's dangerous to think that the other gender is always wrong.

5. [+46, -5] I seriously burst out laughing at this. Does she think we live in some Somalia war zone country?? She's "worried" for her life every single day? ㅋㅋ This is just instigating more gender wars ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+33, -0] Dating violence or any violence need to all disappear. You see one red flag and you need to break up with them immediately.

7. [+31, -3] It's funny how men will admit that women are the weaker gender, and yet they refuse to acknowledge the anxiety that follows that. Men need to stop calling it discrimination when we point that out and start considering how they would feel if a family member suffered dating violence too.

8. [+31, -11] As soon as stalking was outlawed, our country started getting 113 reports a day. I guess men and women are living different realities in this country. While women are being beaten, r*ped, and killed every day, men are the only ones who think Korea's crime rates are low and safe. Men need to shut their mouths when it comes to giving opinions in a world of dangerous possibilities that exist only to women. They don't seem to realize that they are supporting these acts of violence with that mindset.

9. [+22, -7] She should be grateful that men sacrifice two years of their youth to the army with no compensation that she's able to walk around at night safely at all. There are many countries where it's too dangerous for anyone to be out at night.

10. [+28, -16] Please don't speak about an experience that you personally don't know. If you have never lived life as a woman, then you can never know the pain that we go through, just like how I can never know the pain of the army because I was not born a man. One thing's for sure and it's that we live in a patriarchal society and that men are physically stronger. No matter how smart we are, we will be paid less for the same job. When we get married and have children, the children become our responsibility. Men only claim to "babysit". In regards to dating violence, which crime rate is higher? Man on woman or woman on man? Obviously man on woman. These comments are an utter mess!!!

AVvXsEhkpNPPS_F_NRr6ZRZxOYsrsw-a_aHo61szG8n3TkUFapF9CHDdQOhyDbFOSDtdP_Afq7Kp4j5xAlZ_G2IcwDN4FxUzW4z9G_dXNQm4Tz66pYHP1GWl0Kv1KmXfEbbaWONAenyOTrBh3oIIx6cB6CSZiE9R_zoXhfdBOswAkEG6A80o5Qq2TbU-tjdq=s16000

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!