Top 5 music videos from the groups you don't stan in 2022?

• omg, that was unnecessarily clunky! It wants to force you into the app version, smh. Thank you for helping me!

I still can't find it on browser ... I don't have a close button for some options here and urg pls someone tutorial me trought cause when I google how to than all I get is a YT-charts 😶😫

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• The first time I opened it, it wanted me to pick artists I liked for recs. I closed the tab and tried it again and it took me to the actual YouTube Music homepage and then scroll down a little and you'll see a section called Recaps and there's a 2022 recap.

omg, that was unnecessarily clunky! It wants to force you into the app version, smh. Thank you for helping me!

Okay you need to help me. Can't find the "recap" category anywhere. I think I am on the main page bit can't see it ;(

• Okay you need to help me. Can't find the "recap" category anywhere. I think I am on the main page bit can't see it ;(

Open your Recap:

1. Go to music.youtube.com in a web browser.
    2. Select your profile photo. Your channel.
    3. Find 'Your Recap' shelf. You'll see your Recap playlists.
    4. Select your Recap playlist to open it.
  • my list :-) (without using the link lol)

1. The Rose - Childhood

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

2. Dreamcatcher - Vision

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

3. aespa - Girls

4. Kardi - Watch Out

5. Oneus - Same Scent

e7d1119bd4bbe2a24c5185fd89153163a8e95675.pnj 1c0edef70bd6974f36d15be96d5399a1cfaed76e.gifv c205b019cd8a46c569e9c4e2f04194a2fde39f74.gifv e27eb299e8ce0bafba7649c82fc04d200d42a974.gifv e7d1119bd4bbe2a24c5185fd89153163a8e95675.pnj

♦ visit my aesthetic shop here

• Open your Recap:

1. Go to music.youtube.com in a web browser.
    2. Select your profile photo. Your channel.
    3. Find 'Your Recap' shelf. You'll see your Recap playlists.
    4. Select your Recap playlist to open it.

When I click on "Your channel" it only shows me my public videos and public playlists. There's no "Your Recap" shelf :oops:

• Okay I sorta figured it out. Ended up downloading the app and found the “your recap” shelf. But apparently I haven’t listened to enough music to have a recap..?

From what I can find you have to have at least 10 hours music listening on YT to get a recap. I’ve definitely spent more than 10 hours on YT this year but I don’t really use it to listen to music. (I use Apple Music.) So maybe I haven’t watched 10 hours of music videos?? Maybe?? It’s the only thing I can figure out but it sounds kinda weird since 10 hours are only like 150 mvs (which doesn’t sound like a lot considering it’s for a whole year):watt:

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!