watching the Cheer Up cover made me realize

• Cheer up is an iconic song but i dont think it fits being a collab song for 30+ idols. ITNW had the big chorus sung in unison and was much closer to the cobcept/vibe for Twice, RV, IOI and Gfriend than Cheer up for all these 4th gen rookies. I wish they performed a later Twice song instead.

• Is it just me or Wonyoung was super low energy the whole time? she seemed so stiff like her dancing was bad her lip sync was super off, don't get me wrong she looked insanely beautiful and stylish but i never realized how stiff she was compared to other idols or maybe it was just only this performance because she never stood out to me as bad at dancing before

Wonyoung was only one give sync and know the rythm

wonyoung eat up xiaoting and bahying

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The original Choreo for Cheer Up before it was changed a week later for their first Music Show Performance

The 2 main changes was Tzuyu's Mianhae and Sana's Shy Shy Shy

Anyway, the major difference with the MAMA performance is that each group was trying to stand out so some kinda went overboard with their aegyo at times whereas TWICE's original didn't need that exaggerated performance.

• Man I miss Twices cheesy ass choreo lol....talking specifically the watering the plant and them growing :chicken-dance:

• Man I miss Twices cheesy ass choreo lol....talking specifically the watering the plant and them growing :chicken-dance:

Lols yep...

The thing is, I'm sure they weren't smiling to look aegyo but thinking whom the stupidest looked like during it because those grins were totally authentic

Edited once, last by jimeous ().

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!