Sakura recounts a story of meeting her father for the first time

• Sakura recounts a story of meeting her father for the first time

0000806278_001_20220515114102446.jpg

0000806278_002_20220515114102480.jpg

Article: Sakura reveals her family story for the first time on 'Knowing Bros' 

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram\

Q: "Who is your most memorable fan?"

A: "There's one fan who I remember. My parents got divorced when I was one, and I have never seen my father or his pictures. I don't know his face at all. Our group had a hand shake event for the first time in Japan and a man came up to me and said 'I am cheering you on.' The moment we shook hands, I just felt 'this is my dad!' And then the person after him - I guess this would make her my grandmother? - said 'doesn't she remember you?' which could've meant anything but it made me even more sure that he was my father."

Q: "Have you ever seen him after that?"

A: "I haven't."

1. [+1,117] I can't imagine how the father must've felt finally appearing before his daughter after only supporting her from afar.. ㅠㅠ I also can't imagine how Sakura must've felt having realized that in that moment...

2. [+1,070] I really hope that was Sakura's father...

3. [+539] I know it's kind of disrespectful to say this but it really sounds like some scene out of a drama ㅜㅠㅠ I went 'huk' when I heard her story..

4. [+503] Ah damn, the tears are flowing down my face...

5. [+214] It broke my heart hearing how calm she was when she told the story

6. [+196] Oh Kura-ya ㅠㅠ

7. [+123] Fate really must exist

8. [+50] I only read the article without watching the clip but I'm already choking up.. ㅠㅠ it breaks my heart thinking of Sakura in that moment, seeing her father, having to hold back her tears... 😢😢

9. [+3] I wonder how Kura must've felt in that moment... 😢

10. [+1] It's amazing that she recognized him at all.. when she's never even seen his face. Kura-ya, I wish nothing but happiness for you.

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!