[theqoo] [JYPN] JYP UPCOMING GIRL GROUP LASTEST COVER 'SURVIVOR' | QUALIFYING (LILY, HAEWON)

• bartkun

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

1. Wow Haewonn sang the first part so well

2. The vocals are quite good this time

3. Haewon's vocals are freaking cool. I knew that Lily was good from the beginning

4. Wow this is freaking amazingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This reminds me of Wonder Girls' year end stage. Sunye was amazing back then

5. Wow... They both sing well

6. This reminds me of 15& (in a good way)

7. They're f*cking good from the first line onwardsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. Wow... They really sharpened their knives with the vocals this time. The individual teasers made me realize that the members are both good at singing and dancingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. JYP really sharpened their knives.. The vocals are amazing

10. They're shockingly good

r o s e s   a n d   p e a c h e s

• I will add three from youtube which are very positive yet they will also make you laugh because of how they are phrased

"The skills are crazy. #1 in 4th generation has been decided. Jinyoung-ah (JYP) please give them a good song, they can pull off anything."

"Honestly, there were a lot of people predicting who would win the Rookie of the Year award if it came out at the same time as HYBE Girl Group. As if J.Y.P was shaking off all his blood... I don't think there's a rookie who sings better than JYPn."

"JYP had many excellent vocalists like Baek Yerin, Baek A Yeon, and Jamie but he didn't put them in a girl group. I guess JYP planned well this time. They put in JYPn all best vocal resources that the company could use."

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!