With better management, do you think BAP able to challenge Exo's throne back then?

• Idk, many users here obsessed with Xyz popularity vs Bts or Bp, and here I am still wondering if BAP can challenge Exo's throne in the early of 3rd gen era if TS ent didn't ruin their career. I don't really like this 'what if' scenario, but I can't help to think how big they used to be and both of them and Exo was a close rival. Their popularity was on the same level but BAP’s was growing globally compared to EXO who focused their energies domestically and in China.

BAP probably able to be on the same level as Exo today, or at least Got7 not an unknown group that only few knows or remember if they debuted under the right company. There's a special place in Hell for Ts ent who ruined this group career.

• The claims of bad management is generally fans that aren't satisfied that their biases aren't bigger when in this case we know that TS Entertainment provided Music Content, Variety Shows and Solo Concerts so they were no different than the Big 3

TS definitely ripped B.A.P off in terms of paying them but in terms of Promotions, TS did well

• The claims of bad management is generally fans that aren't satisfied that their biases aren't bigger when in this case we know that TS Entertainment provided Music Content, Variety Shows and Solo Concerts so they were no different than the Big 3

TS definitely ripped B.A.P off in terms of paying them but in terms of Promotions, TS did well

Bap sued their company, so if it's not a bad management, what it is? They ask fans to stop buying albums and going to their tour because of it. Idk how well the promotion if it's end up like that. It's very different from big 3 that getting paid well. What is the point getting all of that without getting paid, are you willing to work that hard and going to continuously tour for free?

• Bap sued their company, so if it's not a bad management, what it is? They ask fans to stop buying albums and going to their tour because of it. Idk how well the promotion if it's end up like that. It's very different from big 3 that getting paid well. What is the point getting all of that without getting paid, are you willing to work that hard and going to continuously tour for free?

They sued their company for their contract length and income distribution NOT for how they were promoted.

The Big 3 Idols are paid as well as their contracts are allocated which isn't much different than B.A.P's contracts were but B.A.P wanted to have clarity on it.

TS's Promotions for B.A.P were at the best because that's how we know about the group despite their Album Sales and Song Charting being average

• They sued their company for their contract length and income distribution NOT for how they were promoted.

The Big 3 Idols are paid as well as their contracts are allocated which isn't much different than B.A.P's contracts were but B.A.P wanted to have clarity on it.

TS's Promotions for B.A.P were at the best because that's how we know about the group despite their Album Sales and Song Charting being average

First, why actually you connected the sued case and bad management with how they get promoted? I don't say about bad promotion anywhere in my original post above? Second, like I said, if they not getting paid, is good promotion really matter? It's still equal to bad management because no artists would want that treatment. Third, I clearly said about bad management and mistreatment not bad promotion. And you said, it's the fans who claim the bad management when the proof literally there. Bap even getting abused physically and mentally. It is still not a bad management and mistreatment?

• First, why actually you connected the sued case and bad management with how they get promoted? I don't say about bad promotion anywhere in my original post above? Second, like I said, if they not getting paid, is good promotion really matter? It's still equal to bad management because no artists would want that treatment. Third, I clearly said about bad management and mistreatment not bad promotion. And you said, it's the fans who claim the bad management when the proof literally there. Bap even getting abused physically and mentally. It is still not a bad management and mistreatment?

Well mistreatment is bad

My initial point was that B.A.P were initially provided by TS with all the opportunities and you're barking things from after they laid a law suit.

• No, EXO still has China anyway, and before BTS blow up, Big3 group is just way more dominant in international market compare to group from non-Big3 (with the exception of Kara in Japan). So B.A.P might challenge EXO in domestic market only but internationally/worldwide they'll fall way behind EXO. Maybe B.A.P can be the next Infinite or Beast/Highlight if their company manage them right imo.

Edit- Also I don't know where you got the impression that B.A.P was growing globally compared to EXO, cause when you look at their Google Trends, Album sales, youtube view etc, EXO was always above B.A.P

Here's a video abt Kpop boygroup Google Trends throughout time, for example

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited 3 times, last by marsha3 ().

• No, EXO still has China anyway, and before BTS blow up, Big3 group is just way more dominant in international market compare to group from non-Big3 (with the exception of Kara in Japan). So B.A.P might challenge EXO in domestic market only but internationally/worldwide they'll fall way behind EXO. Maybe B.A.P can be the next Infinite or Beast/Highlight if their company manage them right imo.

Edit- Also I don't know where you got the impression that B.A.P was growing globally compared to EXO, cause when you look at their Google Trends, Album sales, youtube view etc, EXO was always above B.A.P

Here's a video abt Kpop boygroup Google Trends throughout time, for example

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

What Happened to B.A.P? Know the K-pop Group Who 'Almost' Rose to Fame as EXO & BTS - KpopHit - KPOP HIT
    BTS and EXO are currently the most popular third-generation K-pop male groups. During their rookie days though, there was another group - B.A.P -
    kpophit.com

B.A.P
    www.billboard.com

B.A.P Reclaim Title as K-Pop Act With Most No. 1s on World Albums With ‘Noir’
    B.A.P are reclaiming the throne with their second, full-length album ‘Noir.’ B.A.P’s sophomore full-length album moves 1,000 copies this week, sending them to…
    www.billboard.com

'On March 9, B.A.P’s Seoul concert was broadcast in movie theaters in Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Japan.[2] It is estimated that 20,000 global fans were able to view the concert in real-time with B.A.P. After 11 months, BAP returned to America with their first stop in New York city selling out.[3] The European leg of the tour was the largest concert tour by a Korean artist in Europe at the time, with 20,000 fans expected to attend.'

;judgingpepe:

• You said "More Globally THAN EXO", Lets compare that number with EXO's number now. Actually you can compare EXO vs B.A.P number before 'Growl' happened and EXO is still far ahead.

• Their popularity was on the same level but BAP’s was growing globally compared to EXO who focused their energies domestically and in China.

The statement I'm talking abt.

Edit- Also, I'm not saying that BAP isn't popular internationally. It's just to say that they're MORE GLOBAL THAN EXO at any point in their career sounds absurd to me.

big 3/4 has more connections & reputation than any other company

u cant equate some rando company to them lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!