I sus its kakao acting up again

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

First they bribed the judges to give ive more points over gidle then launching malicious articles against gidle which is their speciality ofcourse, totally possible knowing how kakao's done in past

I demand fbi investigation

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

First they bribed the judges to give ive more points over gidle then launching malicious articles against gidle which is their speciality ofcourse, totally possible knowing how kakao's done in past

I demand fbi investigation

i can't tell if ur being serious or not

• Please redirect your trolldom to the musty fandom monster Lim Young Oooong. I'm starting to seethe at how Idle and Ive (and about a dozen other Kpop groups and acts) got robbed for ArOTY by this dude. How can you win the top award of the year with zero top songs? Only 150k ULs?

he did well tho

Fh4OVAeXgAAZ0Bo?format=jpg&name=orig

• so Minnie posted "is that for real?"

and people assumed that she bashed someone?

lol

what if she just praised her own looks this way?

like she has taken selca and was

wow she's pretty

wait shibal, that's me

External Content www.youtube.com

• Or it could be "I'm at this gigantic event, is this for real?" Like you find it unbelievable that you're even there.

A short sentence and a picture take a loooooot of reaching to get where some people have taken it.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• Or it could be "I'm at this gigantic event, is this for real?" Like you find it unbelievable that you're even there.

A short sentence and a picture take a loooooot of reaching to get where some people have taken it.

exactly!

I've read STAYC posts after event and girls also had similar reactions

kind of like "what a day, is it really happening? I'm grateful that I was on such big stage"

External Content www.youtube.com

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!