MYs, Do you think Aespa member popularity start to become more even ???

• I'm starting to get this feeling that Giselle and Ningning are starting to gain a lot of popularity recently with them going a lot more viral with the givenchy event etc....

And what makes me think this even more is that usually when Aespa get a brand deal and they do individual shot for this

Winter and karina always get the most view by far

and Ningning and Giselle are far behind

but i was watching the view for their epic seven Teaser and notice that

Karina videos reached 1.1M

while Winter, Ningning and Giselle have 1M view

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

• Im so excited to see this!
    I feel like 3/4 mebers have decent popularity, I feel like there is a Giselle Hate train still :cryingr: and they are gonna start being noisy once the next comeback drops :sob-bunny:

• ^like what svez said above I think that most of the time popularity will start gravitating towards the mean?

as in sure if one member gets really popular compared to the rest then slowly as those fans of that member check out the rest of the group they can see the other "less popular" members and get to know them better??

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!