Do you like driving?

• I dont like driving

I dont understand why people want to rive everywhere

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yes I do.

I drive 40 minutes to and from work each day. I play my Kpop, I get time to think things over, to just focus on what I need to, etc.

It's alone time that I find relaxing. I've driven enough that I don't have to focus on it, so I've done some of my best thinking and decision making during those drives. And it's somehow different from thinking about things while alone at home. Something about the world whizzing by helps, I don't know why.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• Yes I do.

I drive 40 minutes to and from work each day. I play my Kpop, I get time to think things over, to just focus on what I need to, etc.

It's alone time that I find relaxing. I've driven enough that I don't have to focus on it, so I've done some of my best thinking and decision making during those drives. And it's somehow different from thinking about things while alone at home. Something about the world whizzing by helps, I don't know why.

how do you not space out 😃

24 To 25 Just Stay With Me~

• I love driving! There’s nothing I love more than just driving to drive and explore the world and the scenery.

I’m also a bit of a control freak, I know, so I prefer to me in control of my own destiny, where I go and I want I do then depend on other people or public transport whenever possible.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• i do like driving, to some degree, it’s nice to be in control of my destination and how i get there. it’s also my favourite time to play music, music for some reason is more fun when played in the car.

i just don’t like it when there’s lots of traffic because some drivers out there are really stupid and i’m too busy concentrating on not colliding with anyone to relax. ;judgingpepe:

• i do like driving, to some degree, it’s nice to be in control of my destination and how i get there. it’s also my favourite time to play music, music for some reason is more fun when played in the car.

i just don’t like it when there’s lots of traffic because some drivers out there are really stupid and i’m too busy concentrating on not colliding with anyone to relax. ;judgingpepe:

I say 70 percent or more are reall stupid and selfish

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I like it especially during bright summers day. This past summer I would simply drive around the long routes to enjoy it.

However a few months ago my brother fucked up my car by crashing into a fucking wall somehow. It cost a fair amount to get it an acceptable road worthy condition but there are still constant niggling small issues that are hard to diagnose and very annoying for day to day driving. There’s a loud rattle when driving above 40mph, 2 of the doors don’t lock remotely so I had to use a key (I’ve replaced locks and even the sensor and still no fix), the car vibrates unusually when using reverse and so on.

It’s gotten to the point where the on going issues has made diving a pain in the ass. attempting to fix every problem is going to cost too much in the long run so I’ve stopped trying. I’m now saving up money and will sell it for whatver I can to get a new car. My brother can go buy his own car.

• Very much so. I have been driving for 35 years and am a good driver with not even a speeding ticket and that is the truth. I like to go for day drives and I like driving in my car.

• no. its not fun carrying a lethal machine around. not to mention how crazy expensive everything about a car is. my trasport needs costs me 30 euros per month with public transit, and i am guessing a car each month would cost me 10 times that more or less.theres no freedom in being poor.

I go to and from work by bus, and i listen to music and it takes like 20 minuts on average.

especially in the morning times its really quiet, the bus is pretty empty, and it takes the same time as if i was taking my own car cause with the bus i don't have to find parking.( a parking spot for the month costs more than 30 euros aswell lmao)

i also think people don't realise just how loud cars are, and thats also one of my pet peeves about them.

in short i hate cars. And driving. i only learned because of society pressure and i drove one time this entire year.

• No... everyone keeps telling me I'll "learn" to pay attention to my surroundings without giving real advice... Not to mention, I'm shorter than 99% of woman in the US and don't fit properly in the driver's seat. I learned how to drive on really straightforward non busy roads.

Then I had surgery complications that gave me the excuse of "but my vision" to not drive for the past 6 years. So I'm still on a learner's permit at 32.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!