Kakao discovered to be behind Idol Lab page slamming groups from companies not affiliated (LSF, NJ, ITZY...), posting favorably about groups from companies affiliated

• btw sassily i’m not sure if you’re agreeing or disagreeing with me bc your comment suggests you agree but the read reaction you gave my post is usually used by other people when they disagree with a post so now i’m confused lol :sweatr:

oh I thought that was a positive reaction lol

like "read this"

I agree with you

• i see people start to question about ive's charting even I saw someone questioning about iu too :eyes:

like they just looking for opportunity to discredit ive and iu X/

Charts are only real and legitimate when my faves are doing good. See also: awards. ;judgingpepe:

• can someone list the example post in idol lab, coz the one i read in one of allkpop article is just like xxx outfit got mixed reaction from fans, like is that even slander?

• I hate this kind of mediaplay

It's one thing to post exaggerated positive articles but to post negative articles to bring down other groups is just nasty...kakao will get hate for doing this which they deserve

Now that's it been put in major print media, this should be a warning to other companies too to stop this behaviour if they have indulged in mediaplay

Starship should have specifically been more careful since they have 2 ex -izone members and they know this stuff would harm ive's reputation

• can someone list the example post in idol lab, coz the one i read in one of allkpop article is just like xxx outfit got mixed reaction from fans, like is that even slander?

do you remember the super early posts predebut for lsf about their outfits and how "skeevy" and "male gaze" oriented they are?

That was confirmed to originate from idol lab

• victimisation of what?? speaking facts? do you or do you not deny there’s literally evidence right here about kakao’s foul play and abuse of power? what does kakao not being a brand as well known as sm or yg to kpop stans have any relevance to the fact they have the resource to do this and HAVE resorted to dirty tactics? you do know kakao is bigger in capital than other entertainment companies, they just don’t focus solely on music entertainment like some others, right?

are you talking about yourself when talking about victimisation or :whatb:

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 Seriously kpop fans thought Kakao was irrelevant because they aren't wildly known in kpop lol jyp SM🤡🤡🤡🤣🤡 wow clown world shit. Kakao is basically Facebook Google and cash app/zalle apple pay and QuickBooks rolled into one. Vast majority of people use Kakao for primary forms of communication from text,video and voice including phone service, payroll, payments, webservices and navigation among other things besides music. This revelation should be more impactful on fans than any other agency because atlest JYP etc doesn't know what you are doing 24/7. Whereas Kakao with it's establishment could literally spy on your phone and know what you talked about when with who and where because remember this company is basically Facebook Google and a bank rolled into one and nearly EVERYONE uses it the potential for abuse is massive.

• 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 Seriously kpop fans thought Kakao was irrelevant because they aren't wildly known in kpop lol jyp SM🤡🤡🤡🤣🤡 wow clown world shit. Kakao is basically Facebook Google and cash app/zalle apple pay and QuickBooks rolled into one. Vast majority of people use Kakao for primary forms of communication from text,video and voice including phone service, payroll, payments, webservices and navigation among other things besides music. This revelation should be more impactful on fans than any other agency because atlest JYP etc doesn't know what you are doing 24/7. Whereas Kakao with it's establishment could literally spy on your phone and know what you talked about when with who and where because remember this company is basically Facebook Google and a bank rolled into one and nearly EVERYONE uses it the potential for abuse is massive.

seriously people should just keep their mouth shut about topics they have no knowledge of lol at least their ignorance can be concealed that way but alas no one has ever accused kpop stans of being sensible and wise with how narcissistic and self-important they carry themselves :wellr: everybody has an opinion and needs to chime in no matter how misinformed and ignorant they are of matters :reading-raccoon:

You can find some of the examples here

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!