I just realized it has been 11 months since cignature had a comeback

• What is your favorite cignature title track 8

1. Nun Nu Nan Na (3) 38%
    2. Assa (1) 13%
    3. Arisong (2) 25%
    4. Boyfriend (2) 25%

Dear Diary Moment / "Boyfriend" was Nov 30, 2021

Well, the thing is, I'm sure that the company is doing their best with the group, but it must be difficult to make comebacks if they are not generating much profit.

Although I highly preferred all their previous title tracks, I don't really think Boyfriend was a misstep in terms of the title song. I mean, it's a little hard to be interested in the song, but even if they had made it energetic, I'm not sure that would have helped them to gain more interest.

Recently on October 22 they performed at the Gwangyang K-pop festival alongside with Chungha, Moonbin & Sanha (Astro), Pentagon, Oh My Girl, and MustB:

I hope we will see their comeback in the first half of 2023 ._.

• All these groups from smaller companies have been lacking comebacks and it's so sad...Weeekly, GWSN, Cignature, just to name a few.

Weeekly will have late 22 or early 23 comeback

it seems that after the merger company has new releases each 2-3 weeks

Less than 2 weeks ago ATBO make a comeback/dropped first normal MV not related to their survival show

APink Eunji solo remake album will be released in next week (would be released already but it was postponed due to Itaewon tragedy)

and then after 4 days Victon album will drop (15th november)

so Weeekly are next in line, it just depends if company will want to drop album during World Cup/or just before Christmas

or if they will wait for early 23 release

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Ah, I see! Thanks for the information. It's definitely been a while since their last comeback and I thought the main reason was the member leaving the group and the company having to make adjustments for it. But this is very enlightening.

I wonder what their concept will be. Because Ven Para, I personally kind of liked but at the same time it wasn't the greatest. I did start missing their brighter/teen crush concept tbh.

I'm a complete casual fan so it doesn't really matter what they decide for me but I still listen to After School and some of their other songs regularly. I actually listened to Ven Para a lot after it was released. And I can name some members.

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!