The most successful Korean soloist internationally since Psy

• Since its Yoongi's birthday, lets remember that he is the most successful Korean soloist internationally since Psy!

D2 charted at #11 on BB200 with no physicals, no promo, absolutely zero playlisting.

It charted on official charts in 24 countries overall, including most of Europe and North America.

• Australia 2
    • Austria 4
    • Belgium (Ultratop Flanders) 12
    • Belgium (Ultratop Wallonia)15
    • Canada 12
    • Czech Republic 29
    • Denamrk 32
    • Netherlands 16
    • Estonia 1
    • Finland 4
    • France 32
    • Hungary 9
    • Ireland 10
    • Italy 24
    • Japan 14
    • Lithuania 1
    • New Zealand 10
    • Norway 7
    • Scotland 6
    • Sweden 19
    • Switzerland 5
    • UK 7
    • US 11

Daechwita charted at #76 on Hot100 and #68 on UK chart among others.

All 10 tracks charted on Spotify Global 200, with zero playlisting as previously mentioned.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by myaza ().

• He is.

D-2 was perfection.

Arguably best album of 2020, really loved each and every song.

People is on repeat for me.

Also op daechwita charted on hot 100 ryt not bb200

• Yoongis birthday has made my brain short circuit lol. Thanks, I fixed it! :borahae:

• The Daechwita video really is a masterpiece. Not just from a rap or storytelling point of view, but somebody REALLY knew what they were doing with colorization, framing, and transitions. Just from a film-making point of view, it's A+.

Then you add the rap, which is world-class.

• D-2 carried my 2020

i said it on the old forum but it must be restated:

NO ONE had a bigger year than yoongi last year. suga of bts was THE idol of 2020. no one even came close to his achievements. his work. his art. any of it.

• The Daechwita video really is a masterpiece. Not just from a rap or storytelling point of view, but somebody REALLY knew what they were doing with colorization, framing, and transitions. Just from a film-making point of view, it's A+.

Then you add the rap, which is world-class.

The visuals, storytelling, the little fun jokes and references in it all make it so amazing. Its my favorite MV from last year.

• D-2 carried my 2020

i said it on the old forum but it must be restated:

NO ONE had a bigger year than yoongi last year. suga of bts was THE idol of 2020. no one even came close to his achievements. his work. his art. any of it.

Yes. 2020 was his year, noone else comes close.

• I'm still bitter at BH for not submit AgustD for Grammy to the best rap album. :sketchyk:

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!