Lockdown is over !!! WOOO

• With some changed stores are finally open again in my country after being locked for 4 months ... and no freaking joke I want to go to a store that has the cheap art surplies and the cheap home decor now since I moved to a new apartment in February and need a lot stuff for my new home ... I was in a store last week wich was allready open but due to laws they could not sell half of all their products so RIP because I don't know if they allow you to buy every item now so I am glad that the other stores are opend now :)

... but there is 1 thing that sucks... for each 40 suqarmeters they only are allowed to let 1-2 people in wich means in some stores they can only let up to 8 people inside wich means if too many people want to go there at the same time they have to give you a card where its written on at wich time you can go shopping in there... ah thats so sad ...

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• With some changed stores are finally open again in my country after being locked for 4 months ... and no freaking joke I want to go to a store that has the cheap art surplies and the cheap home decor now since I moved to a new apartment in February and need a lot stuff for my new home ... I was in a store last week wich was allready open but due to laws they could not sell half of all their products so RIP because I don't know if they allow you to buy every item now so I am glad that the other stores are opend now :)

... but there is 1 thing that sucks... for each 40 suqarmeters they only are allowed to let 1-2 people in wich means in some stores they can only let up to 8 people inside wich means if too many people want to go there at the same time they have to give you a card where its written on at wich time you can go shopping in there... ah thats so sad ...

Bookstores and flower stores are opening tomorrow in my country.... :|

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• ugh i envy you. Essential stores open mid April here, assuming nothing goes wrong with the vaccince role out. Then by June everything should be open as normal, the entire country vaccinated etc

Ults: Enhypen, Xikers | Jungwon, Yujun

Bias: Woonhak | EJ

BOYNEXTDOOR | &Team

"Stray kids does not mean strait kids"

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!