So even after you are done with your military service, you are still not with the service?

• He had to go back and shoot bunch of things to prove he remembers how to use a gun

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• That makes sense, I guess.

yo Taemin keeps failing the shooting test

They gonna keep making him come back every six month at this point

• External Content twitter.com

I just remembered this tweet

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• External Content twitter.com

I just remembered this tweet

Personally, the sound of gunfire scares me a lot. I heard it once when I was providing security from the police. I grabbed my head and ran. After all, it's not a bead or a water gun. I have played in Call of Duty, but I don't think I would like to use guns in real life, gunfire is very disturbing.

• Personally, the sound of gunfire scares me a lot. I heard it once when I was providing security from the police. I grabbed my head and ran. After all, it's not a bead or a water gun. I have played in Call of Duty, but I don't think I would like to use guns in real life, gunfire is very disturbing.

I totally understand that, I'm really sorry that happened. I hate it too. There was a war here when I was a baby.

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• I mean, the whole point of the compulsory military service for all Korean males in the first place is to have a strong, well-trained militia reserve in case North Korea invades. The government needs to be able to call upon as many semi-professional soldiers as it can, to replace losses in its' professional armed forces, in case North Korea nukes the military barracks and kills the majority of the Korean armed forces. You can't do that if all the people you trained in military service go back to civilian life and never go back for reservist training. They would have forgotten all the skills they learned in the two years of training. So yes, they have to go back for refresher courses and maintaining fitness during reservist training. Up to eight years after their discharge, when they still would be considered in the right age group to be fighting fit. (Old farts above 40 years old are probably considered no longer fit enough for active frontline duty).

• (Old farts above 40 years old are probably considered no longer fit enough for active frontline duty).

I hope they don't see the MAMA nominees for Best Solo Dance Performance, or they'll start making old farts over 40 keep training. :pepe-firing:

Edited once, last by pwswan ().

• I think this only applies to those who didn't ended up in a social work? I mean imagine Shownu, who works in a kindergarten right now going like "oh and I had to train shooting a gun"

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I think this only applies to those who didn't ended up in a social work? I mean imagine Shownu, who works in a kindergarten right now going like "oh and I had to train shooting a gun"

even those who do social work still has to do basic training which includes shooting

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!