Who are the worst popular actors in your opinion?

• Song Kang is pretty bad. He lacks presence in everything I've ever watched him in.

Suzy was distractingly bad in uncontrollably fond. I haven't watched a drama with her since but I understand she may have improved.

You would be surprised to see how well she acted in While You Were Sleep and Anna, which you obviously didn't watch.

Song Kang acted well in with the drama with Park Min-young, but he played bland in the drama with Han so hee. I wouldn't say he's bad, but he's an average actor.

Lee Minho example is wrong, I think the man is a real lead. Next to it, the side male characters remain uninspired. For example, Wo do hwan was the lead, and in his previous drama, he was overshadow by Min ho's charisma and aura. I think I don't like Park Shin Hye's voice acting tone and it's like she's been playing the same role for years. She always stayed at the same point and no matter how good she was, I did not see her in a different character. So she should improve her gestures and range. Maybe Lee Min ho was criticized for playing the same rich male role, but at least I saw him as a different character in some of his dramas.

• Additionally, it is not appropriate or respectful to label individuals as "worst" without valid and objective reasoning, as everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses. It is important to approach discussions and evaluations of individuals, including actors, with respect and fairness, and to consider the different perspectives and factors that contribute to their success or lack thereof in their careers.

• Suzy Bae
    she is pretty

(but not the prettiest or goddess type for actress especially since she lose weight
    I like w some weight version of her)

also her acting is not impressive for an actress she boring

Jisoo - just like Suzy but worst

note both Suzy and Jisoo are my bias in their group
    fan of both

• I'm watching Shin Hye's latest drama. And her acting isn't improved a bit. I wish she would stop making romantic dramas and leave it to young better actress instead. Because she's so fake in the romantic scenes. She constantly pauses and delivers her lines in a rapid, robotic manner. The fakeness of the romantic scenes, which are already slowing down in the script of the series, tires me. When you look at it her romantic scenes from 10 years ago she has gotten worse. Unfortunately I thought her character in individual scenes was very weak and annoying. If it wasn't for HyungShik, I wouldn't even watch that drama.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!