Few redeeming qualities about EXO-Ls.....

• They do still have streaming goals and stuff, but it doesn't have to be a bad thing

It is giving back to the artist and also a way of bringing the power back to the fans.

The kpop industry sees groups as disposable and the West in particular isn't very receptive or supportive of kpop groups (or female dominated fandoms) so it is up to the fans to promote and increase their visibility (if they feel inspired to do so of course, no one is forcing them), and this is one of the ways. I wish I could find the article I read about this.

• They do still have streaming goals and stuff, but it doesn't have to be a bad thing

It is giving back to the artist and also a way of bringing the power back to the fans.

The kpop industry sees groups as disposable and the West in particular isn't very receptive or supportive of kpop groups (or female dominated fandoms) so it is up to the fans to promote and increase their visibility (if they feel inspired to do so of course, no one is forcing them), and this is one of the ways. I wish I could find the article I read about this.

Yeah they do. They just don't sacrifice their "Sleep" and basically their "life" to do it. If the goal is achieved then good, if it's not achieved, there is no sadness in it, after all it is just music at end of the day.

They are also not much focused on streams/views rather they are focused on MUSIC QUALITY above everything else.

You know what, the first thing they said when Obsession was released was how some of them felt the absence of Kyungsoo and Xiumin (Musical discussion) even though the album was severely sabotaged by SM when they failed to do their job by not restocking and delaying shipping (especially to US EXO-Ls who managed to chart the album on Billboard 200 at #198 and #182 the following week) to January and February 2020 (The album was released Nov. 27, 2019, Chanyeol's Birthday).

That's one of the things I like about them.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• I'm not sure who you are trying to take a dig at, the discussions about members' presence in songs and thoughts about the music is what other fandoms do when an album drops, even when other things aren't perfect

No one can talk about the Billboard charting straight away anyway because it all has to be tracked for a week

You talk about not bragging but then are sort of humble bragging at the same time so it doesn't make sense to me, but carry on

• I'm not sure who you are trying to take a dig at, the discussions about members' presence in songs and thoughts about the music is what other fandoms do when an album drops, even when other things aren't perfect

No one can talk about the Billboard charting straight away anyway because it all has to be tracked for a week

You talk about not bragging but then are sort of humble bragging at the same time so it doesn't make sense to me, but carry on

Damn who hurt you :pepestare:

• No one, he gave a strange example

I don't think his examples are strange. He just refuses to explain himself in more detail.

We EXOLs do care about views, but not to the point where we lose sleep or start whole drama about it. We just want to break our own records.

Years have passed and we barely get proper (full) group photos, so our priorities are a bit different compared to other fandoms. At this point we just want music and for our favorite group to continue with its existence.

• I think we’ve all mellowed with age. Many of us started in our teens and are now in our 20s - and what’s important to us now have changed. I’ll always love and support EXO but I’m not trying to stay up all night fan voting (and maybe getting screwed) when I have to go to work the next day (even tho I don’t sleep much.) I also feel like I’m starting to understand better the attitude that 2nd Gen fans had about still supporting and enjoying in a different way as you get older...

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• I don't think his examples are strange. He just refuses to explain himself in more detail.

We EXOLs do care about views, but not to the point where we lose sleep or start whole drama about it. We just want to break our own records.

Years have passed and we barely get proper (full) group photos, so our priorities are a bit different compared to other fandoms. At this point we just want music and for our favorite group to continue with its existence.

Yes, that makes a difference. Their focus is more on solo/unit work so that's how the fans naturally operate too. It's difficult to compare with other fandoms.

Take a running guess to which fandom op is always trying to shade...... :wellr:

• Thank you.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!