Why is EXO’s discography so loved and praised?

• Exol and others too if you wanna answer to the thread... what sets EXO apart?

Honestly for me it’s not just that they have good singers but it’s how well they all sing together and this includes the vocalists as well as non vocalists. EXO is just an extremely cohesive group. No one sounds out of place in an exo song.

Their b sides are to. DIE for. And the reason why EXO’s b-sides are so loved is because EXO has that range. In the sense not everyone can do so many different genre and so many different styles so very very well which is why a lot of albums fall flat for me. But not EXO. You’ll have that EDM banger. You’ll have that r&b, you’ll have that ballad. Their albums just have so much to offer for everyone. Don’t like hype songs? You have ballads. Don’t like EDM? There’s a lot of r&b. Don’t like the slow sensual songs? There’s a lot of catchy pop in the mix as well.

Exo’s style and song delivery - it’s unmatched.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Anyway did I make this thread after listening to baby you are 84 times in a row? Why yes. Yes I did

tenor.gif

The way I let this song flop in the b side battle. I’m so sorry baby you are sweetie. :angryr: :waterr:

• What sets EXO apart for me is definitely their group harmonies and B-sides. No one does group harmonies like them and their range is really good as well. You can expect to like something from every single album of theirs, they don't put out bad songs at all. The quality is there, the vocals are there, there's lots of genres to pick from, each member has their own sounds that you can differentiate. I like that they come back with new sounds as well, you don't see a group releasing songs like wolf, kokobop, obsession and then coming out with winter ballads like universe, sing for you, for life. They have proven how strong they are as individuals that even their solo, and subunits are strong discography wise. In summary, EXO's discography is just GOOD. They deserve every praise for how good it is. EXO's bsides are not something you find in every group.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ EXO-L Reveluv Nctzen Blackpink Taeyeon Once  MY Teume **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚
    I just wanted to protect your smile

e529981a350e37933b4fcb12f30938dd92b265a7.gifv 547cb7db5e80e0210419c4171bea474a4647ad39.png 3b087eebace554b2ce8b949737861e34f130a5c3.gifv

• What sets EXO apart for me is definitely their group harmonies and B-sides. No one does group harmonies like them and their range is really good as well. You can expect to like something from every single album of theirs, they don't put out bad songs at all. The quality is there, the vocals are there, there's lots of genres to pick from, each member has their own sounds that you can differentiate. I like that they come back with new sounds as well, you don't see a group releasing songs like wolf, kokobop, obsession and then coming out with winter ballads like universe, sing for you, for life. They have proven how strong they are as individuals that even their solo, and subunits are strong discography wise. In summary, EXO's discography is just GOOD. They deserve every praise for how good it is. EXO's bsides are not something you find in every group.

Exactly my thoughts.

1.The group harmonies and cohesive singing.

2. Variety of genre

3. Their stylistic delivery from vocal tone to individual charms

Finest ever.

• Because they have well produced songs and they are amazing vocalists and interprets who know how to incorporate it's quality. What is important.

They know how to DELIVER a song. Actually all the producers from Marz to LDN to everyone the one thing they always say is how easy it is to work with EXO in the sense how well they deliver what’s expected of the song. I think that’s a stand out quality

BTW user Minazuki did you know we have an EXO guild. You should comment there and have fun with us even if you don’t join.

• The songs are good themselves, their voices mix rlly well with eachother, their vocals👌😩, they have explored and ventured into numerous genres, Quality>>quantity

In so glad to see everyone point out how well their voices mix. That’s sooo true. If you hear some of LDN Noise raws of exo songs where they show how they layer exo vocals it literally gives me goosebumps how well their vocals tones mix.

• They know how to DELIVER a song. Actually all the producers from Marz to LDN to everyone the one thing they always say is how easy it is to work with EXO in the sense how well they deliver what’s expected of the song. I think that’s a stand out quality

BTW user Minazuki did you know we have an EXO guild. You should comment there and have fun with us even if you don’t join.

When Marz used to work at SM, I remember EXO was his favorites. He was always praising their talent and politeness (especially Suho's) and I thought it was funny, cause he was always so frustated listening to K-pop music and saying no one matched EXO's quality. But I can understand him, cause EXO set the bar too high. And It's something us, fans, and even non-fans agree.

• It's been a while since i saw an appreciation thread.

To me,

1) Harmonies are top-tier. The Best in industry.

Eg :- Lucky One (Pre-Chorus)

External Content youtu.be

Love Me Right (Chorus and Bridge)

Forever (Chorus)

2) Jaw Dropping Vocals. I mean it, Sometimes even I am taken aback by it.

Some of my favorites :-

3) Instrumentals are really good. They are not too overly powerful not too weak either. Production level is crazy. Very Balanced output.

4) Variety of Genres and styles :-

• Ayo i was getting tired if I saw one more troll worthy WHY DID EXO FLOP post I was about to snap :cryingr:

Ther variety really is such a great quality. Not just variety for the sake of variety but they do it WELL. From something hip hop like Obsession to a rock ballad like Universe EXO never EVER E V E R miss.

• Ayo i was getting tired if I saw one more troll worthy WHY DID EXO FLOP post I was about to snap :cryingr:

Ther variety really is such a great quality. Not just variety for the sake of variety but they do it WELL. From something hip hop like Obsession to a rock ballad like Universe EXO never EVER E V E R miss.

I would like EXO to do country music.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!