No other company is as trash as Belift!

• Did you read Belift statement? Its says there music video- RELATED content and DVD behind the scenes. They didnt says his not appearing in the MV. They might edit him in for his solo shots like other groups did e.g Exo and Nct.

I've read it and it says this...

FeIGx6NaEAEq0G8.jpg

why would they say the second paragraph if he will be appearing on the MV? To put it simply, it was literally said that the MV was filmed when Sunoo was sick so he will not be appearing in it.

• ...huh? isn't a flight from kr to jpn like 2 hours? and the time zones aren't even different. not to mention "sitting there" for a guest appearance is 100% less taxing than having to stand and lip sync and be active on a music video set for hours upon hours. seconds in a mv take HOURS to film.

all im saying is we don't actually know sunoo's health situation to jump to conclusions that he would have wanted to or been able to film extra mv scenes regardless of if belift was going to set it up for him or not.

i just hope he's ok.

Idk I just don't like that they will be releasing an MV with a missing member like wtf this is my first encounter in my 10 years of being a kpop stan

• I've read it and it says this...

FeIGx6NaEAEq0G8.jpg

why would they say the second paragraph if he will be appearing on the MV? To put it simply, it was literally said that the MV was filmed when Sunoo was sick so he will not be appearing in it.

Yes he was sick when they shoot the mv so they cant postponed it but its the nit the first time that it happen that the group needs to continue with the filming and just edit the member scenes. And yes i read the statement again and its says music video related content. If he not gonna appear then they would have just said Sunoo will NOT appear in the Music Video and any related content. Is it me being confuse with the statement or its you?

Edited once, last by Amery ().

• Yes he was sick when they shoot the mv so they cant postponed it but its the nit the first time that it happen that the group needs to continue with the filming and just edit the member scenes. And yes i read the statement again and its says music video related content. If he not gonna appear then they would have just said Sunoo will NOT appear in the Music Video and any related content. Is it me being confuse with the statement or its you?

It could be you or me

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content twitter.com

• It could be you or me

Its You i think. Green screen exist.

• Its You i think. Green screen exist.

So you mean this one of the biggest fanbase of Enha is spouting nonesense and spreading false information?

• So you mean this one of the biggest fanbase of Enha is spouting nonesense and spreading false information?

I guess reading comprehension. I dont care about that fb theyre bias anyway. Im tired of this pity party is this how you want Sunoo to be known?

I just dont undertstand how you jump to conclusion Hybe literally has their own green screen studio. They literally remove Garam complete existance in their docu so what made you think that they cant add Sunoo?

• I guess reading comprehension. I dont care about that fb theyre bias anyway. Im tired of this pity party is this how you want Sunoo to be known?

I just dont undertstand how you jump to conclusion Hybe literally has their own green screen studio. They literally remove Garam complete existance in their docu so what made you think that they cant add Sunoo?

what are you an OT6 or a company stan? I don't care about those biases in the fandom but what doesn't sit right with me is that Belift is biased more than anyone else... the favoritism is showing and some Engenes would just let it be because their biases were the favored ones.

• This will be my last reply . All i can say is make it trend #RespectSunoo for the next couple of weeks so people will know Oct. 26 everyone and lets all check the MV if he is included or not.

• That’s so weird. I understand if he wasn’t able to appear in the full group choreography parts but why couldn’t they push back the filming of his individual scenes. It was only nine days. Makes no sense

What more is that they shoot this in August and I don't understand why they couldn't vacant a day or two in an almost two months' time to do Sunoo's individual shots and think that releasing a statement and ask for understanding just today is the best idea.

• What more is that they shoot this in August and I don't understand why they couldn't vacant a day or two in an almost two months' time to do Sunoo's individual shots and think that releasing a statement and ask for understanding just today is the best idea.

Yeah odd for sure. Hope we’re just misunderstanding the statement and he’ll still appear in the mv, just a smaller part or something :pleading:

• This will be my last reply . All i can say is make it trend #RespectSunoo for the next couple of weeks so people will know Oct. 26 everyone and lets all check the MV if he is included or not.

They prolly would've insert Sunoo at that time knowing how j-engenes and c-engenes were planning to boycott this cb and asked for understanding if they don't stream nor buy the album

• After reading the thread i can't believe we have company stans even here kkkkkk

Anyways, maybe op was wrong about the MV appearance, buuuut just in the cb day we'll see.

Overall i always find it fishy how some companies manage and deal with some artists. Apparently this isn't a first time with him so yes, maybe something sus, maybe an internal problem... idk ... weird...

• why they didn't shoot individual scenes for him when he recovered, he will miss the group scenes but will at least participate in the song and MV

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!