K-pop groups with the most Daesangs of all time (Major awards shows)

• New entry NewJeans arrives with an amazing streak of grand prizes at MAMA and MMA 2023! By winning the MAMA Artist of the Year 2023, they become the first girl group to win the award since SNSD in 2011. They also become the first girl group to win both Song of the Year and Artist of the Year at the Melon Music Awards since SNSD in 2009!

Congratulation to Seventeen for winning MAMA Album of the Year 2023 with FML.

Congratulation to Ive for winning MMA Album of the Year 2023 with I've Ive, the first time a girl group has won the award since 2NE1 in 2011.

And finally, congratulation to BTS for their 50th Daesang (MAMA Worldwide Icon 2023) from major award shows!

tumblr_mbacq1PDzs1rvedkto1_500.gifv

少女時代

• Your list is incorrect.

Ive won 4 soty daesangs in 2022, not 3 like the list imply. 4th was at AAA.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Ive also won a 2023 soty daesang for I AM at the Hanteo Awards.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

They have 6 daesangs in total, not 4.

4 sotys for love dive

1 album of the year for i've ive

1 soty for i am

Edit: just noticed you limited the daesangs for the 5 "major" award shows.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

Edited 2 times, last by catzi ().

• Edit:nvm

I'm only keeping track of the five major awards shows listed in the first post. Of course that doesn't mean the other grand prizes don't matter, it's just hard to track every grand prize awarded in existence (especially for older groups) because some shows don't award Daesangs anymore, some award shows simply don't exist anymore, or some are just a one-time award show.

tumblr_mbacq1PDzs1rvedkto1_500.gifv

少女時代

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!