BLACKPINK literally gave 2 years to other girl group but none of them manage to surpassed them (again)!

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:sure-bee:

• Twice chart rt ing their 3 hours old tweet rofl

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• How You Like That comes to mind once again, "You should've ended me when you had the chance".

External Content youtu.be

"Bunch of wannabes that wanna be me, me three if I was you"

Sorry but the sales isnt matching the stream

do you realize they counted their overseas sales on billboard? lol how do you explain their extremely low streams lol

• a lot of people clown the line "its been two years, but we never left" in shutdown. but this is exactly what they were portraying

they've been gone for two years but have they ever truly left the world of kpop? they have so many 4th gen groups taking inspiration from them, successful solo careers, and still holding records from two years ago. everyone loves to talk about how other girl groups are more deserving of Blackpink's popularity, but when Blackpink is gone for two whole years, there's still no girl group on their level. it just shows that while people hate on bp, we all know they're gonna be the first ones seated for that comeback live.

• do you realize they counted their overseas sales on billboard? lol how do you explain their extremely low streams lol

What do you mean by "overseas?" Billboard counts American sales and only American sales. The fact that you can't even admit Blackpink were outsold in America and have to come up with conspiracy theories to "explain" it is pretty funny.

• What do you mean by "overseas?" Billboard counts American sales and only American sales. The fact that you can't even admit Blackpink were outsold in America and have to come up with conspiracy theories to "explain" it is pretty funny.

I don't know I saw this I wouldn't have posted this if someone didn't bring up twice

• External Content twitter.com

I don't know I saw this I wouldn't have posted this if someone didn't brought up twice

I don't care what some random Korean site says, Billboard counts American sales and only American sales. Why would a Korean be trying to contribute to American sales anyway, when they have Korean sales to worry about? Makes no sense. :whatr:

• I don't care what some random Korean site says, Billboard counts American sales and only American sales. Why would a Korean be trying to contribute to American sales anyway, when they have Korean sales to worry about? Makes no sense. :whatr:

Ktown4u also have a Billboard contribution section, it's not a new concept.

"Bunch of wannabes that wanna be me, me three if I was you"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!