YG was really at fault then

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The streaming numbers and the gap are crazy, yg better start shipping off the albums this week

• or maybe just make the album less expensive next release

I could have bought one more album, but I'm not gonna spend 100 dollars on two albums. not to mention THE ALBUM was 30 and had better packaging, better concept photos and better everything,

there are probably a lot of blinks who shared the same sentiment.

• Back in 2019 itself their streaming was better than other groups except bts.

YG made the albums too expensive. On top of that opened concert ticket sales. But USA blinks did it!

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

°⨳°·..·°⨳°⊹٭ 𝓙𝓞𝓨 ٭⊹°⨳°·..·°⨳°

e59e7135c19a6341cc1e93725017b2ba7130662a.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv 87421ed4a49499627715cb8666cc133529df9593.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv b2fee2c558a21bd6472498e040b6dad3a40db33e.gifv

• Back in 2019 itself their streaming was better than other groups except bts.

YG made the albums too expensive. On top of that opened concert ticket sales. But USA blinks did it!

yeah although bornpink did roughly the same numbers with 0 collabs and 1 track that was leaked months ago

I could have bought one more album, but I'm not gonna spend 100 dollars on two albums. not to mention THE ALBUM was 30 and had better packaging, better concept photos and better everything,

Agree, I'm one example of that

• yeah although bornpink did roughly the same numbers with 0 collabs and 1 track that was leaked months ago

The Album also had 3 songs on playlisting (2 being collabs) when it dropped, Born Pink only had 2.

"Bunch of wannabes that wanna be me, me three if I was you"

• okay the plot thickens

• Are you serious?

yes i am.

i was really disappointed with the packaging of the album, it wasn't bad by any means but it definitely was not worth 50 dollars. if it was 30 I wouldn't be complaining.,

but when THE ALBUM has the same amount of content as me personally, better content, it makes me feel like I was scammed. especially knowing that they only made it this expensive in western countries.

• okay the plot thickens

I'm part of the 85%, and the 15%.

• People still complaining about the high prices, what were you guys expecting when they said they will go more environmentally friendly. Less plastic also means more money on more sustainable materials. And the boxes have to be packed by humans who are part of the production costs.

I totally understand that the boxes will cost more money . It’s just that they could have add more songs!

• People still complaining about the high prices, what were you guys expecting when they said they will go more environmentally friendly. Less plastic also means more money on more sustainable materials. And the boxes have to be packed by humans who are part of the production costs.

I totally understand that the boxes will cost more money . It’s just that they could have add more songs!

i could totally understand that if born pink was priced the same everywhere, it was cheaper everywhere but in western countries. so i don't feel like it being environmentally friendly is the reason why it was more expensive.

• not to mention THE ALBUM was 30 and had better packaging, better concept photos and better everything,

disagree to every single word there.

Born Pink album concept, photobook, inclusions, photocards are MUCH BETTER than The Album. Especially photocard, The Album had one of the worst photocards out there im not even sure what YG did that back then

they had $5 signed albums you could have easily bought

and there are plenty of reports of albums being at target and still untouched, op

where's this "yg didn't ship" notion come from?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!