Ugh ATEEZ really isn't...

• Fair.

I didn't want to like them. I really, really didn't. I'm already a fan to multiple other groups. I thought I was done stanning any new groups and here comes ATEEZ completely out of left field. I can't believe I never really heard much about them or noticed them until now. How could I have missed the sheer amount of talent these guys have. It's ridiculous. These guys are so f--king talented. I don't know much about their popularity amongst 4th gen groups but they gotta be high up there??

I watched all of Kingdom: Legendary War 2 weeks ago and became quickly enamored. I mean, these guys should have won. Hands down. Ever since then I've been on a ATEEZ bender. Through their performances on Kingdom I fell for Wooyoung and San without knowing anything about the two. Come to find out they're besties.

<3 What are some of your favorite ATEEZ songs and or Performances? :finger-heart:

My favorites so far are Treasure, Hala Hala, Say My Name, Wave, Thanxx, Inception, Fireworks and Deja Vu.

NCT | GOT7 | EXO | SKZ | MONSTA X | ATEEZ

54d44c822f41356b07fc73824f6d0f72153f5185.gifv

• Go to Best Answer
  • BTW, welcome KittyQueen ! If you're interested, users can get their first badge for free! Just put in your request here:

Additionally, meet other users and introduce yourself!

Newcomer's Den

• Best Answer

xx-jenn-xx you're being paged!

YES I HAVE ARRIVED, BIGGEST ATINY AT YOUR SERVICE

favorite performances? what can't ateez do?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Thank you for keep page loading speed in mind cause I know that ain't all you got!

• Thank you for keep page loading speed in mind cause I know that ain't all you got!

oh girlll hell no they got so much shit out there!

can't overload the new atiny too much! They need to go back 4 years and start from the beginning :wink:

BEST B-SIDE 2022

• KittyQueen, would you like to sign up for the Ateez LE badge? I think you’d be interested, and Jen (who is also one of the people in charge of the petition) would probably love to get more supporters on it and meet more Atiny’s on here too.

Oo thanks for mentioning, I forgot about that, but it's great that there may be more support. I love those - every first LE badge event for groups is an occasion!

• KittyQueen, would you like to sign up for the Ateez LE badge? I think you’d be interested, and Jen (who is also one of the people in charge of the petition) would probably love to get more supporters on it and meet more Atiny’s on here too.

Absolutely! Thank you for the info. I was active on AKP many many moons ago. The forums are completely different now. It's a completely different forum now.

• Thank you for all the videos! After I finish my nails I'm gonna fly through them! I can't wait. And please, my baby atiny heart can take all the things. I'm new to ATEEZ but not to fangirling :finger-heart:;-) Also I need more Wooyoung in my life.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!