Do you think HYBE and YG ain't doing anything about hacking

• because those are leaks through Jennie's personal/private account

and not her official one?

so their usual:

"we can't comment because it's artists personal life"

would work here like a charm?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I think they're doing stuff behind the scenes.

What this person is doing is a crime and they've probably contacted IG.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• Hybe can only confirm or deny their dating news as Jennie is not their artist to talk about hacks to her phone/account. YG is responsible for that.

Tbh I wish people stopped giving attention and traffic to these leaks bcos they are acting as gurumi’s ammunition towards Jennie and Taehyung

yeah but if you think about it

HYBE is much bigger company now

and in the past they were able to act quickly

and today I saw another leak on akp main site which included Taehyung, not Jennie

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• yeah but if you think about it

and today I saw another leak on akp main site which included Taehyung, not Jennie

I don’t think Hybe can act as a representative towards an artist that is not their employee .

If the hacks are from his phone, they should be doing that. I still don’t know what goes on behind the scenes.

• yeah but if you think about it

There's another leak? Sigh!

They are leaking Taehyung pics to prove that all these pics are coming from Jennie's phone or instagram. They have leaked only 1 Jennie's solo pic (bathtub one) while leaking 4 Taehyung solo pics and 1 video to do so. And since it is Jennie's phone or instagram, HYBE can't be saying anything unless YGE says something. Only thing HYBE can say without YGE statement is that if the person in the photos is Taehyung or not. If the person wasn't Taehyung, they would have probably done that by now. That's why YGE has to do something first.

I'm not sure but I have heard that YGE had contacted this person and told them to stop leaking stuff. But since YGE didn't make a statement (which is what this person wants) and people kept calling this all fake, this person started leaking stuff again smh.....

• It seems like really personal stuff

the one who allegedly leaked pics to gurumi followed jennie's priv and jennie removed all her followers on her priv only after the latest leak but why now? We will probably never know...

Its best for tae to keep quiet either way

Dont think anything good will come for him if he gave any type of statement

Now if only gd could act like an adult for once and not try to act like an attention seeker....

• Big agencies really work fast and hard when people hate on the CEOs and higher ups. They will lawyer up quickly and grab you by the nape.

When it comes to artists it's a long slow process even if there is any.

• did the hacker ever demanded anything? Out of curiosity

Like what's the end goal? Money? Revenge?

• They pretty much don't need to do anything. If it's fake - no need to do anything. If it's real - once again don't do anything so people believe it's fake. Fans are so overprotective that they will do anything to prove it's fake, therefore labels can chill. Well, they probably got the police and the legal team on standby but I don't think they will do anything yet. Unless the hacker is braindead and drops something serious + leaves a trace.

• If stuff was being leaked from my private account, I'd stop posting until the issue has been resolved. Since that doesn't appear to be the case, maybe they don't mind? Who knows. It doesn't really make any sense to me that they should keep posting, knowing that those pictures are going to be leaked.

• If stuff was being leaked from my private account, I'd stop posting until the issue has been resolved. Since that doesn't appear to be the case, maybe they don't mind? Who knows. It doesn't really make any sense to me that they should keep posting, knowing that those pictures are going to be leaked.

Jennie hasn't posted on that account in a while, it's coming from her phone. And not posting doesn't really help because they'd still have access to all the old pictures

• Blinks says she hasn't posted anything on her private account in nearly two years. If this is real, then the pictures came from Jennie's phone. I still don't understand what that actor had to do with this but if he secretly took Jennie's phone and copied it, it would be a crime and that will be revealed soon.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!