RE: "MHJ sounds so arrogant in all of her interviews"

• I have no problem with her interpretation of events. No CEO wants to come off as weak or dependent on others. And she deserves all the credit in the world for her top rate rollout of the group. In spite of my personal feelings of their music, anyone can see that she hit a homerun with the casting, MVs, concepts, etc. Probably the most successful Kpop debut ever.

My one critique is that whatever she might say to the public, she is still a subsidiary to Hybe. She has as much largesse as BangPD grants her, she is still ultimately answerable to him. As long as Newbeans continues to blow up and exceed all expectations, BangPD will let her do whatever she wants. But if shit ever hit the fan, you can bet BangPD will address it.

• A lot of people underestimate the marketing factor of being a MHJ group and her track record. It’s very noticeable that this is a marketing strategy and that she is being asked on purpose to answer like this. That’s like how BEP introduced StayC. It was also the reason why people started to check out StayC.

• but NewJeans are good because of her no?

anw, I don't mean to normalize this, but aren't people with a high idealism would usually like this?
    And she could achieve many good work because she is an idealist right? So I think it would be a natural thing given her circumstance...

(or maybe not since LSM is also an idealist but he placed groups before himself)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!