MHJ sounds so arrogant in all of her interviews

• OP

She gives me the impression that she wants to take all the credits for New Jeans' success and she sounds arrogant and salty about "Hybe's management" as if the other labels under Hybe don't have their own "independence". But the ironic fact is that it's Hybe stans that support NJ the most and thanks to Hybe's money and connections, NJ got a lot of good promos and resources. They literally got a variety show on a national channel 2 month after debut. Be thankful to Hybe at least.

The weird part is she's been saying she wants to world to know MHJ's unique taste through NJ so NJ feels like a tool for her to promote herself. Another interesting fact is other HYBE's CEOs except Bang PD are very lowkey, bc it's common sense they want all the attention to be given to their groups but here we have MHJ being the talk of the town and took half of the attention about New Jeans. She seems self-centered af. I don't know if it's a good for bad thing for NJ in the long run. :eyes:

Approved the thread.
  • thanks for your concern.

Now leave nj alone

• if hype stans only like newjeans then why did every other hype group either tanked or did average digitally this year?

you don't see the arrogant one here is hybe trying to take all the credit for newjean success?

MHJ is the only one who can take credit for it reality hype said attention will flop and lesserafim will lead the company

she would have been better off staying in SM hybe is a very greedy company and they will end up dumping her away like gfriend

• hope you're young and haven't entered workforce yet. it's important for women in male dominated industries to be vocal about their successes, otherwise it'll always be attributed to men.

• I think she's salty about lsrfm being hybes first GG..

• Wonder if you'd be saying this if the creative director behind NJ was a guy, or if you're analyzing this through a misogynist lens. Some food for thought.

• OP

Be thankful to Hybe at least.

You do realize MHJ designed/created HYBE right? If anything they’re thankful to her lmao. MHJ has HYBE on her leash. She probably felt disrespected when HYBE said NewJeans would flop on the charts that’s why she rightfully should claim all the credit

• Definitely overcalling it because she happens to be a woman. None of whaat she said would be unusual for a male CEO. I don't agree with her 100% but her words are fine.

• that is what I said to my sister yesterday. Since I stan NJ , I followed all her interviews and appearances on medias. She don't give me a "humble" vibes at all lol

• that is what I said to my sister yesterday. Since I stan NJ , I followed all her interviews and appearances on medias. She don't give me a "humble" vibes at all lol

being humble is nice and all but being a female CEO in South Korea or all places it’s not the only way to be

• Definitely overcalling it because she happens to be a woman. None of whaat she said would be unusual for a male CEO. I don't agree with her 100% but her words are fine.

tbh its moreso to do with her history having people look twice at everything she says, otherwise before that people were happy to hype her up.

• Arrogance is the only thing I don't side-eye her for. Have you heard any of the men at the top in this industry? If she wasn't arrogant she'd be a doormat.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!