RE: Born Pink reviews are brutal

I’m not surprised that the review is bad. I’m surprised it got such a high score. The lyrics are pure comedy so maybe it got some points for making people laugh.

Lmfao anons are spitting

• at the end of the day different strokes for different strokes

some people will like it

some people won't

shouldn't the only review that matters is one's own?

• Just shows not everyone thinks BP are golden girls. It would be nice if blinks could show maturity and integrity and accept this.

Do you know what mature anons are saying about BP? That Rosé had a sexual deal with Spotify CEO for this cb. Should blinks take all these praises and congratulates anon?

I think you can't talk about INTEGRITY here when actually knowing what people THERE insinuates about BP. And you are again starting to talk about blinks this and blinks that, idk, maybe forget your ex fandom. You would sound more mature too this way.

• Do you know what mature anons are saying about BP? That Rosé had a sexual deal with Spotify CEO for this cb. Should blinks take all these praises and congratulates anon?

I think you can't talk about INTEGRITY here when actually knowing what people THERE insinuates about BP. And you are again starting to talk about blinks this and blinks that, idk, maybe forget your ex fandom. You would sound more mature too this way.

I don't go in anons, I'm talking about in main threads. Blinks seem to think that the sun shines out of their group's arse but not everyone is a fan and not every one feels that way and to have a hate on someone for having that view isn't very mature, Remember I used to be a blink myself years ago but got out of the fandom due to its toxic nature. Remember also this is a forum where people are allowed to express a different viewpoint and is also in the rules. I am tired of being set upon just because I happen to be one of those fans who don't think BP are the greatest group in chrisendom, nor do I think Aespa is. I am one of those mature users both in age and behaviour to "let it go" and not be that tenacious terrier just to prove a point.

• I don't go in anons, I'm talking about in main threads. Blinks seem to think that the sun shines out of their group's arse but not everyone is a fan and not every one feels that way and to have a hate on someone for having that view isn't very mature, Remember I used to be a blink myself years ago but got out of the fandom due to its toxic nature. Remember also this is a forum where people are allowed to express a different viewpoint and is also in the rules. I am tired of being set upon just because I happen to be one of those fans who don't think BP are the greatest group in chrisendom, nor do I think Aespa is. I am one of those mature users both in age and behaviour to "let it go" and not be that tenacious terrier just to prove a point.

And where in main blinks go attack others when just Dreamer is actually the only one who talks his truth? The others are all in anons.

But you do you, seeing you in some BP related threads to talk about blinks again i think we are back to your "I'm an ex blink" phase.

• And where in main blinks go attack others when just Dreamer is actually the only one who talks his truth? The others are all in anons.

But you do you, seeing you in some BP related threads to talk about blinks again i think we are back to your "I'm an ex blink" phase.

I said I was talking about the main threads where people incessantly talk about the group as this site is partisan to BP. One thing I have learned is don't argue with a blink as you will never win as they don't have the maturity or wisdom to "let it go" and I am right in this case too.

• I said I was talking about the main threads where people incessantly talk about the group as this site is partisan to BP. One thing I have learned is don't argue with a blink as you will never win as they don't have the maturity or wisdom to "let it go" and I am right in this case too.

You should also learn to move on.

• I said I was talking about the main threads where people incessantly talk about the group as this site is partisan to BP. One thing I have learned is don't argue with a blink as you will never win as they don't have the maturity or wisdom to "let it go" and I am right in this case too.

There's a difference between fact and opinion, just in case you don't know. Opinion is when you only choose to see what fits your narrative (AKA not seeing the critiques Blinks have towards BlackPink songs, YG, etc.) while facts have to be based on a set of measurable and proven standards, agreed upon by experts.

That is something you don't get. You were talking about your own opinion before in that thread about Shut Down so I said "It's good it's just an opinion, not facts" then you went off on me. Please don't talk about maturity because you don't have it too.

• I have not once checked on critics abt any group i stan as long as i enjoy the comeback, that's enough for me.

Also pretty telling behaviour if people think its only "facts" when something negative comes out abt a group and "delusional" when its positive :eyes:

• I thought this album, personally, had a much more successful flow than The Album and I’m thoroughly happy with it, even if it’s short. That’s good enough for me.

That said, I looked at the reviews out of interest and found that some critics loved it and others not so much. This is fairly standard. It is much more rare for everyone to be in agreement. The overall ratings are mid tier good, which is pretty dammed decent for a pop record. If you just cherry pick quotes to fit a narrative, you can sell any story.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!