Lmaoo just realized this

• When they first announced TA 800K pre-orders,they specifically outlined just how much albums were ordered from Asia & NA & EU (if I'm not mistaken 500K in Asia & 300K internationally)

It's funny cause for born pink,they didn't do any breakdown nor for the 1.5M announcement nor for the 2M one either 💀

Honestly I'm sure they won't repeat the same mistake next time,the next album will be priced the same internationally as it is in Asia ($20-$25) & the digipaks will be the same ($10-$15)

They also probably won't release another 7 new songs album either 🧍

Perhaps the Rumoured deluxe in 2023 will show exactly this ☝️

The tour tickets will also likely be less expensive too

YG are getting the humbling they deserve & honestly I'm here for it 🙂

BP will be just fine 🚶

• Is it an important facts tho? Idk

Bc most agencies don't specify that, what YG did was invite kblinks to see the albums that would be shipped , in both cases YG has done things that most companies don't do to assure Egan's that the albums sales are real

I don't know if they will lower the ticket prices but changing the album price seem more likely as they already discount it (maybe realizing it's too expensive) or don't set the album preorde and the tour sales at the same time

Idk if u check hanteo but YG started shipping more albums for the 5th day

• I mean it's interesting that omitted it this time 👀

They probably will since it'll be Stadiums next time everywhere

For sure the albums will be priced equally next time or atleast very close to the Asian prices

Yep day-7 is already expected to almost match d-1

• let chill and wait how tomorrow do :pepe-toilet: a least day 5 was better than the last 3 days

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!