NETIZENS REACT TO BLACKPINK COMEBACK NEWS + STADIUMS + SPOILERS

• [theqoo/enter-talk] BLACKPINK 2ND FULL ALBUM 'BORN PINK' TEASER POSTER✅ 2022.09.16 ft. 150K AUDIENCE STADIUM & SPOILERS

bypannchoaAugust 09, 2022
    📌Pre-release August 19th

📌Full album release September 16th

AVvXsEgoxWGP8efIqLDYdWP3PRTfZISfi3AHq60ARFV1lsD4XdJ7rekFUHvzFccQ7t1I9temB1iobpteTZanxxlAP0tqh6SOMG2qzxAgag6a36CGOzxHNN55EBr5p1ba5LTHxCCZx4BQxVuZ28QrxZdfeTSg4BsNC9dckQz9adeeCotP_dnENHIo--2LI-1B=s16000

original post: here

1. Give us the teaser, show us your faces

2. A full album ㅠㅋㅋㅋ

3. Pink Venom will be their pre-release... So I'm curious to see what their actual full album's title track will be ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ BlackPink show us your faces

4. Crazy crazy crazy crazy faster!!!! I want to reserve my album !!!!! I want to book my concert ticket!!!

5. Wow they have the full album's dateㅠㅠㅠㅠ I love it ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Give us the pre-order link now!!!!!!

6. Their full album date is sooner than I thought niceㅋㅋ

7. Hul? They're just giving us the full album date like that?

8. Please 10 songs Please 10 songs Please 10 songs Please 10 songs Please 10 songs Please 10 songs Please 10 songs Please 10 songs Please 10 songs Please 10 songs Please 10 songs Please 10 songs

9. Yah show us your faces

10. The fact that they just gave us September 16th like that... I'm just going to faint alright??

[enter-talk] BLACKPINK IS GOING FOR THE STADIUM?...

Wow
    AVvXsEiAYnUS3tO-tPI4Kf7gE-pbf811vVuDE15NLEV3cdrzQC33snbDLNQLuMY9bvu-KK7c_0MMc4sIWsY1XubjMBXSeN5ISmToODQp7bj3vy0-fOKMgxyADpH_QtNSVksxfzSLnCzLUettOaSeJLmk0zDsUhHQzybQYvVOo7X43hBuA0Cc62TPCDIUo9-T=s16000
    BlackPink enters in the stadium 6 years after their debut, YG's side "150K audience scale"

post response:
    [+69][-20]

1. [+48, -3]
    Seriously seeing at this is so fascinating... I wasn't a Blink back then, but didn't they cancel their US concert back in 2019? I remember it clearly, and people were posting about the seats in their US concert all the time and all the top10 trending posts on Pann were about people dragging and belittling them.. But right nowㅋㅋㅋㅋ BP became so big, I bet their antis' annoyance grow bigger too

2. [+39, -1]
    Honestly, they didn't even include Japan and South America yet... BP's popularity in South America is crazy

3. [+32, -4]
    They haven't even revealed everything yet and people are already fabricating that their stadium concert will be only in Malaysiaㅋㅋㅋ? You guys are a mess, your own unnie will never achieve what they have until their death so your fandom is resorting to fabricating things!

4. [+19, -2]
    They have the biggest world tour scale after BTS and Big Bangㅋㅋ They're just legendary. Their stadium is bigger than TVXQ and EXO

5. [+17, -2]
    And Once are already spreading fake news about their stadium in Katalk roomsㅋㅋㅋ Right?

[enter-talk] THE SPOILERS BLACKPINK JENNIE SAID ABOUT THIS COMEBACK

The things that Jennie said:
    Pink Venom: just like the title, it's not a ssen concept but soft, calm and groovy
    The MV scale is above anything you can imagine
    It's a song that they poured their souls intp
    Her favorite track is the 5th track
    The song of their full album is a genre they never tried

post response:
    [+270][-20]
    1. [+101, -3]
    Soft, calm and groovy? Crazy, f*ck, is it something like Whistle? Then I'll faint.. If the title song is a concept that they've never tried, then I personally would be fine with something like Bigbang's Flower Road or FXXK IT

2. [+53, -3]
    Their pre-release will be soft, calm and groovy..? And their full album will be a concept they've never done before..? No but the 19th will never come and I'm going crazy. How am I supposed to wait if she says something like this?

3. [+50, -2]
    Wow... I hope it's a calm swag like Whistle.. I would f*cking like it

4. [+16, -3]
    BP is finally back to grab the K-pop market after 2 years of hiatusㅠㅠㅠ Let's hear a good song!!!!

5. [+13, -1]
    I don't think she said something like this but maybe I didn't hear properlyㅋㅋㅋㅋ She said that it's conceptual, that there are a lot of elements to follow and that it was groovy

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• bobsyouruncle

Changed the title of the thread from “NETIZENS REACT TO BLACKPINK COMEBACK NEWS + STADIUMS” to “NETIZENS REACT TO BLACKPINK COMEBACK NEWS + STADIUMS + SPOILERS”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!