Why Nmixx's Dice has such unfair screentime? Not even Twice with 9 members.

• I think top3 has haewon in it over lily. Haewon gained a lot of fans during O.O.

Oh, I see. Her "check out, popcorn and zero coke" is really iconic and deemed the best line of the song by some lol

But yeah, Lily had a lot of popularity before the group debuted as she was one of the most publicly well-known JYP trainees of her time.

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• well NMIXX for sure is making people do 'threads' about them lol

one person says still doesn't know who's Kyujin

other will say that Kyujin has 10239120932189% of screentime in MV

you should guys just roll a dice or play some card games

she does gets like 1/3 out of screentime, actually the only ones i remember from MV are Kyujin and Sullyoon with a bit of Jinny and don't even know if 3 members were part of it

• she does gets like 1/3 out of screentime, actually the only ones i remember from MV are Kyujin and Sullyoon with a bit of Jinny and don't even know if 3 members were part of it

I would suggest taking blank paper card and pen

and watching MV once again and making marks when member X appears, you might be surprised

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I would suggest taking blank paper card and pen

and watching MV once again and making marks when member X appears, you might be surprised

I don't need a pen, i have eyes and by far Kyujin had 1/3 screentime, somebody already posted a photo in first page and Kyujin had 30% screentime with Sullyoon 20% so my eyes were right after all, without needing a pen, Dice was a Kyujin ft Sullyoon with a bit of Jinny MV and is clearly as the day

• Whatever you say is not make sense at all. Whatever the reason is, this is their first year where they should make all the members stand out, not giving kyujin 30 sec screen time while the other five is only less than 20 sec. And Bae only get 10 sec screen time overall and the longest she appears only at the ending. That's all. For Jiwoo situation, Jihyo has face the same issues before but Jype didn't cut her or didn't push her to the back in Twice early day. And tbh, I don't get why visual should be the reason why these girls didn't get fair line distribution or screentime as Jype do face this critism before with Itzy and Twice yet this two group didn't get this really obvious not fair treatment especially at their first year of debut era.

Well, the only thing that can be sure, Jype really has their favorite members and it's Kyujin and Sullyoon. They can go on with this treatment but it will be another Miss A situation or worse as they show it this early in the girls career.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!