The mistreatment of bahiyyih is disturbing! BAHIYYIH DESERVES BETTER

• I waited months for THIS? I bought 15 albums and voted countless amount of times for THIS?? Seriously WTH?!?!?!?!!?

[MPD직캠] 케플러 휴닝바히에 직캠 4K 'WA DA DA' (Kep1er HUENING BAHIYYIH FanCam) | @Kep1er DEBUT SHOW
    [MPD직캠] 케플러 휴닝바히에 - 와 다 다[MPD FanCam] Kep1er HUENING BAHIYYIH - WA DA DA@Kep1er DEBUT SHOW#Kep1er #MPD직캠 #MPDFanCamMore from #M2? :DFacebook: https://www.fa...
    www.youtube.com

I am fuming where tf are her lines? She has less than 10 seconds of lines!!!! YOU SICK HATERS WON! THEY DID THIS TO HER BECAUSE OF THE BACKLASH

Please tell me why even the members who aren't Korean and are mainly dancers had more lines than her? That's practically unheard of in K-pop.

They couldn't be any more obvious....

I am officially DONE with Kep1er! Alot of other hiyyihlights are already boycotting and I'm on board!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• look

if you wanna change that

how about you produce a song, convince them to buy it, go to their studio as the producer and divide the lines?

cause that's how it usually happens

mass voting someone into a group wont make them give her lines

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• ^

|

Excuses.....

Bahiyyih has a large fandom, Kep1er would benefit giving her more lines and screentime.

It's already a fact no one in Korea cares about this group and they aren't getting much attention anywhere in Asia.

Latin America is their biggest market and that's thanks to Bahiyyih.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• *yawns*

The brother excuse is actually so old now.

She outviews him so tell me how that's working out now?

Arguably more popular than him atm.

• Losers in this thread pretending like I don't remember seeing their names bashing bahiyyih on the GP999 threads?

Calling her things like ugly and talentless. Some of you have no morals.

• She’s not the best performer of the group

But she has a lot of views thanks to her brother’s fans

Nepotism ftw

As someone who have seen my fair share of nepotism in the workplace, this isn't how nepotism works. :pepenomad:

Boredom brought me here.

• Could you imagine if kpop line distributions were decided by fan voting :pepe-joy:

• Mess already started around the new Mnet group?

I haven't followed the show, but isn't it like a Sakura situation then? Sakura also got a lot of votes and views.

Even when she wasn't the most talented idol in the group - she wasn't the best dancer nor the best singer - she became sort of a center next to Wonyoung, and got lots of exposure in the MV's and performances.

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• She was easily the least talented one on the show. Ifans can’t help melon :teeheek: they can’t even help txt :teeheek: Some people giving the least popular member too much credit here.

My theory is the ones that voted due to connection behaviour moved on.

what are you talking about, she's still got the biggest fanbase out of everyone on the show, aside from Xiaoting. Her fans are streaming and buying albums, fancam views are huge, her photocard are more expensive. Talent you can debate but her popularity is a big part of the success Kep1er is having right now. Her and Xiaoting dominate everything ifan related and as we can see Kfans who voted for other members aren't numerous enough to make a dent on K-charts, so where do you think the sales/streams come from?

• shes the sister of heuning kai from txt

Please stop with this. Her fans are constantly talking sh*t about her brother. Do you think that our fandom would watch her just because they are brother and sister?

:pepenomad:

I like Kep1er debut album a lot but the fandom is an absolute mess. Starting with trolls like this. Setting up Bahiyyih like this as if she doesn’t have enough antis already.

• Also they just debuted what is with this solo fan non sense? She has more parts in other songs, I’m sure they didn’t contributed every song the same way. Also she got no lines but she was shown in the video a lot? At least that’s something for now.

:watt:

At this rate I’m gonna have to mute Kep1er on twt. All I’m seeing is members fandoms arguing with each other about the line distribution or with other fandoms. Why can’t you guys just work on the goals the fandom set up?

• what are you talking about, she's still got the biggest fanbase out of everyone on the show, aside from Xiaoting. Her fans are streaming and buying albums, fancam views are huge, her photocard are more expensive. Talent you can debate but her popularity is a big part of the success Kep1er is having right now. Her and Xiaoting dominate everything ifan related and as we can see Kfans who voted for other members aren't numerous enough to make a dent on K-charts, so where do you think the sales/streams come from?

I didn’t say SHE was the least popular :teeheek:

• are you aware of the real meaning of nepotism? don't just use words that you don't really know the real meaning

nepotism means the favoring relatives, friends and acquaintances of those in power usually in job, in short using back door or underhanded methods

using nepotism to invalidate bahiyyih is very wrong because having a popular parent and brother and having a big fandom doesn't mean that she is untalented it just that compare to others she maybe lacking in some aspect but it doesn't mean she won't improve as time goes by

She’s not the best performer of the group

But she has a lot of views thanks to her brother’s fans

Nepotism ftw

• This is the kind of behavior that will lead to big groups being a thing of the past

This newer generation of fans increasingly demand Equity between members which gets more and more difficult the more members are in the group

We are slowly heading towards a more westernized Kpop Industry dominated by Soloists, notice that nobody ever complains about Soloists line distribution or screen time, when this drama costs these Businesses money they will adapt over time to what their consumer base wants and that will be smaller groups and more Solo debuts

• Good vocalist, more lines. As easy as that

doesnt make sense. why does yeseo have more lines than mashiro, bahiyyih and yujin in the album? why does xiaoting have more lines than mashiro and bahiyyih in the album? xiaoting and yeseo are weaker than bahiyyih yet still got more lines (i would say hikaru too but she barely got lines too). mashiro is top 4/3 in vocals yet was in the bottom 4.

even then, bahiyyih couldve got screentime or center time yet got neither one. wake one basically made her invisible throughout the whole debut. she stayed 9/8 in lines in every song besides mvsk (where she was 6th). they couldve at least have her lines in bsides?

and also, in the album distribution all the foreign members+bahiyyih rank 6-9. weird huh? it seems like they didnt want bahiyyih in the group nor wanted the foreign members.

• doesnt make sense. why does yeseo have more lines than mashiro, bahiyyih and yujin in the album? why does xiaoting have more lines than mashiro and bahiyyih in the album? xiaoting and yeseo are weaker than bahiyyih yet still got more lines (i would say hikaru too but she barely got lines too). mashiro is top 4/3 in vocals yet was in the bottom 4.

even then, bahiyyih couldve got screentime or center time yet got neither one. wake one basically made her invisible throughout the whole debut. she stayed 9/8 in lines in every song besides mvsk (where she was 6th). they couldve at least have her lines in bsides?

and also, in the album distribution all the foreign members+bahiyyih rank 6-9. weird huh? it seems like they didnt want bahiyyih in the group nor wanted the foreign members.

Bahiyyih doesn't stand out in anything. Producers have their favorites and will give lines to that member that suits it the most. You know why she got into the group in the first place. Definitely not because of her outstanding talent and charisma

• I don't understand how her fans are suprised. gp 999 producers didn't even want her to make the line up in the first place. what makes the fans think she'd get lines at all. And she honestly lacks a lot, even her vocal tone is uninteresting

• Bahiyyih doesn't stand out in anything. Producers have their favorites and will give lines to that member that suits it the most. You know why she got into the group in the first place. Definitely not because of her outstanding talent and charisma

you just said good vocals=more lines? but now it's producers have their favorites? pick a side lmao

• This thread contains 8 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!