Why can't any other bg pull off boy next door like SHINee?

• why is this the one and only with no competition in sight?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• You mean..pull that off AND all members hold it down vocally too? That's DON $H!T!! ..A whole lot less work for the majority to just keep kissing the ring!

• idk I think Astro did it pretty well in their rookie days.

They will always be my choice for best cover of Replay because they actually had the concept down.

Even now they've definitely grown up and moved away from that boyish cute image into a more age appropriate level of cute, but they're still definitely rocking a boy next door/classmate/coworker crush vibe down.

• admittedly, it has been a while since they did that

I think SuJu's no other, nct dreams my first and last/we go up, bts boy in luv and maybe txt's runaway give me also that vibe

I mean there hasnt been lack of attempts but none with the same cultural impact

There were literally articles on how more women date younger guys bc of replay 🤣

• Weird flex but ok. Also astro, Tbz and early got7 did pull it off pretty well especially astro. Too bad they are from small companies (astro and tbz), That's why they go unnoticed most of the times.

Edit: BTS also pulled it off pretty well with bwl i would say.

• Weird flex but ok. Also astro, Tbz and early got7 did pull it off pretty well especially astro. Too bad they are from small companies (astro and tbz), That's why they go unnoticed most of the times.

Edit: BTS also pulled it off pretty well with bwl i would say.

Why would it be a weird flex?

It's true that Replay is the most iconic boy next door concept by a long shot

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!