So, the first comeback of a JYP GG and this is what we could have gotten

• This is the first comeback of Wonder Girls

I'm just saying, if JYP wanted to give his GG a good hit song JYP could do it but he chose not to

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• At least go the full hog - show what else we could of gotten

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"We're always with InSomnia, we can spend more time, beyond limits together!"

• At least go the full hog - show what else we could of gotten

Not even GGs, BGs might be even better

I think this is their first comeback?

Might be biased, but I think out of all the songs, the bands are the ones that come up with the best first comeback

This song by Day6 is an absolute masterpiece

• Nah I need songs like these

"Wow, I am the Only normal one here."

• Agree, Breathe sounds masterpiece the next to Nmixx new song. Breath choreography is very interesting and entertaining, beat is cool. :pepemusic:

It's a masterpiece compared to any Nmixx song but I still never liked it. The choreography was great to me though.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• so it's literally called a beat switch why do people think that this is a new thing lmao

I think the problem is it's the gimmick of the group and it predictable. The songs are not being executed the best. I feel dice is better than O.O but it's lacking striking parts.

Also too much rapping for a group that's strength is singing

٨ـ٨ـ ѕιнуєση ـ٨ـ٨

220601403f462c3f3d77666d4902a8703199d320.gifv 2a61c9b910d2d9e18ead9f81ac4f88a32687bc84.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!