The k onces were awful with other kpop fanbase in past ...

• i dont know if k onces were toxic as blonks...toxic lilies...

Anyways jihyo is friend with lisa please peace blinks..

[enter-talk] BLACKPINK FANS TERRORIZING DAHYUN ON IG
    We translate Pann articles about Korean news, music, drama and lifestyle
    www.pannchoa.com

The comments :

[+71, -22]

And what about Twice's fans spending their entire days writing hate posts towards BP on Pann?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+68, -21]

Twice's fans are bashing every other female idols out there and they're fine with it, but the moment their bias gets sworn at, they act like it's so unfair

3. [+64, -16]

Twice-roaches specialty: They're always the first ones to create a stir and start freaking convulsing when the karma hits them back

4. [+62, -17]

Deserved, Onces are famous for bashing efmale idols all the time... You guys should go repentㅠ You're always exploding with inferiority complex all the time and you're a bullying fandomㅋㅋ

5. [+62, -15]

Anyways your fandom acts way worse than bp

• It’s amazing, an article of some blinks atttacking a Twice member gets Twice more ridicule on Pann truly shows who exactly is hated around here.

Also, how is hate from a fandom, which is stupid, deserving of hate towards the artist. By this same metric BP also deserves the hate they get? Never look for common sense on Pann or you will forever be searching

• people digging up years old grudges

The blinks attacking Dahyun thing is recent. She was on bubble and got a Lisa ad and skipped it. I guess some blinks don’t believe her and said she wouldn’t admit to listening to Lisa’s song, which doesn’t really make sense, so they attacked her and made fun of her.

• The blinks attacking Dahyun thing is recent. She was on bubble and got a Lisa ad and skipped it. I guess some blinks don’t believe her and said she wouldn’t admit to listening to Lisa’s song, which doesn’t really make sense, so they attacked her and made fun of her.

I thought this is the orange hair thing

Bubble has ads for artists? And fans can see whi skips what?

I'm still confused on what happened

But queen Dahyun invest in some ad blocker, ain't no one got times for any ad

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• oh OK got it now, she was using bubble live the new feature

I would have judged her for not skipping the ad

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I don’t know the whole thing but Dahyun was livestreaming on Bubble and using YouTube and a Lisa ad popped up and she said it was an ad and skipped it. Some Blinks are saying she is lying and attacking her

• I don’t know the whole thing but Dahyun was livestreaming on Bubble and using YouTube and a Lisa ad popped up and she said it was an ad and skipped it. Some Blinks are saying she is lying and attacking her

Why were they on her bubble?

• Who knows to hate on her. But most people saw a clip of the incident. I saw it first on Twitter just a like 5 second clip

This is why fandom gatekeeps bubble Content hardcore

They are for us as fans and artists let their guards down during them.

If we blast them out to Twitter, their purpose is gone

• comments are right

just recently onces shit on itzy for getting 1 million sales before twice

External Content twitter.com

• Oh stop with the holy than thou attitude.

You came to that conclusion because you found a couple tweets online? That's bullshit and you know it.

I won't post receipt because we're both Midzy so I won't go there but let's not pretend you don't find toxic comments from both parties on Twitter but I can sure give you a hint... Aespa Girls, Twice Talk That Talk,

Just a few seconds through your post history and I already know your agenda.

• A Twice member getting attacked and dumb once’s on twitter don’t correlate. Twitter is a trash dump. If you honestly take to heart idiot Stan’s of any group on twitter then I ultimately still blame you for hating on a group

• I'm confused but didn't Itzy sold more on hanteo? so is pretty normal for them to have more albums on Circle too, what they are complaining?

Either way, a lot of blinks are stupid for attacking Dahyun for no reason, she did nothing wrong, if they can't accept that Lisa has ads, is their problem

• how is a petty number fanwar the same thing as calling dahyun a bitch, whore and racist for skipping a song

TWICE

30glhdbncad91.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!