ZERO HYPE. YG scammed blinks because shut down is not getting the "main track" treatment.

• The Album in 2020 had more late night performances, more music shows, bp reality show, more variety promotions, more budget, more singles

meanwhile the new album

0 late night shows

0 variety shows

0 blackpink reality content

0 collabs

1 old song ready for love

2 performances overall for pink venom which is looking like the "main track" right now.

Pink venom had 2 member teaser videos every 12 hours done in 2 different concepts while Shutdown is getting 1 member teaser photo for a day. Even jennie made a mistake leaking Rose's teaser. YG calling "Shutdown" the main track is a joke. I think it's confirmed that Pink venom is the main track by now.

There is not a single video teaser so far for Born Pink in the last 2 weeks

I want to go back to 2020.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I get it but at this point, I wanna just enjoy the CB and not think about this. There's a possibility that maybe BP wants it like this. I don't know, but if that were true at least it means BP is happy like this. The other alternative is YG making their lives miserable ala 2ne1 treatment.

• u all hated one of those singles: ice cream, like u all cyberbully lisa for it

why u think the album has no collabs anymore? the collbas also charted badly in Korea that's why u ain't getting that shit no more

and we don't know the music promo yet? for the album bp just went to 2 variety show: knowing brothers and running man, all filmed the week of the cmb and aired 2-3 weeks later

lsg promo was also late and people were complaining the same way, bp said they want to perform for blinks that what we got that pv inkigayo perf, now that they don't have to flight anywhere we could get more performances

• u all hated one of those singles: ice cream, like u all cyberbully lisa for it

why u think the album has no collabs anymore? the collbas also charted badly in Korea that's why u ain't getting that shit no more

and we don't know the music promo yet? for the album bp just went to 2 variety show: knowing brothers and running man, all filmed the week of the cmb and aired 2-3 weeks later

lsg promo was also late and people were complaining the same way, bp said they want to perform for blinks that what we got that pv inkigayo perf, now that they don't have to flight anywhere we could get more performances

take ur head out of ur ass for a sec. it's obvious that the promo is shit. And the complaints are not the same. there were complaints for not promoting ice cream more than that lisa shit. The situation now is definetely worse. This is the main album and it's only a 3 days away you know incase u forgot.

• take ur head out of ur ass for a sec. it's obvious that the promo is shit. And the complaints are not the same. there were complaints for not promoting ice cream more than that lisa shit. The situation now is definetely worse. This is the main album and it's only a 3 days away you know incase u forgot.

u think idk how blinks are and what they complain about

i was there like I was in every era to see blinks complains

lsg got the same messy/lackluster treatment, it was release during chuseok, didnd got promo until 2 weeks of its release bc of it

and USA promo isn't even announced weeks before, the vma thing wasn't know until a day before the cmb, same for lisa and rosé solo

• u think idk how blinks are and what they complain about

i was there like I was in every era to see blinks complains

lsg got the same messy/lackluster treatment, it was release during chuseok, didnd got promo until 2 weeks of its release bc of it

and USA promo isn't even announced weeks before, the vma thing wasn't know until a day before the cmb, same for lisa and rosé solo

Is born pink a single album? Does born pink have 2 songs?

LSG didn't have the best promo but u should be worried about now because it is obviously worse

• Is born pink a single album? Does born pink have 2 songs?

LSG didn't have the best promo but u should be worried about now because it is obviously worse

u are getting the exact same roll out as the album without ice cream

why u even want more teasers when all blinks do is complain, the were complaining some day ago how the title of some songs were not good, THE TITLE OF THE SONGS

u got all those teasers for pv and now u all call the song trash

like don't piss me off

• PV did well tho and that's why good promotions is needed. YG created hype in august and nothing for september. u should be happy pink venom's not tanking despite it being trash.

• But YG and the girls are going to make a lot of money with this Album and the Tour.

At the end, that is what really is important. :thumbup:

• Omg guys just enjoy the song. At this point there's nothing we can do to "counter attack" YG's bad promo. The best you can do is watch the MV, stream the song and hope for the best

out of service

• YG since the beginning and till the end : :newblackpink2:

Honestly give it up, if its too much just stop following BP. Seriously no one has ever put a gun in ur heads to keep stanning them. It's time to accept that things will not change. Stanning a group and just listening to music shouldnt be that deep.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!