Key: There's no 2nd generation idol that wasted 2011

• Facts

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

No matter what you guys say, 2011 is the golden age of KPOP and that will never change. No other and I mean NO OTHER YEAR will top this

We have 2NE1 I'm The Best, BOOM BRAAAATATATATATATATATA

2NE1 Badge Petition - The Graveyard - allkpop forums

Girls Generation make us feel the heat

13: KPOP Artists Song Battle: SNSD

2pm got us to put our hands up

POLL: Which year had the greatest number of iconic K-pop songs? | SBS  PopAsia

When I say Sixth Sense is it the most BADASS GG SONG RELEASED EVER, I DONT LIE

Will there ever be a GG song as fierce and badass as this? - K-Lounge -  allkpop forums

Please be my baby

Latest Be My Baby GIFs | Gfycat

Because I naughty naughty

슈퍼주니어 Super Junior Mr Simple GIF - 슈퍼주니어 Super Junior Mr Simple Suju -  Discover & Share GIFs

Tonighttttt tonightttt

Kpopers GIF - Find on GIFER

BEAST Fiction is probably one of the best BG songs ever released

🍇 era appreciation : fiction | K-Pop Amino

It was a real hot summer

Hot summer pics 😩😩 | K-Pop Amino

When After School learned tap dancing for Shampoo comeback

The Top 5 Underrated Girl Group Comebacks | K-Pop Amino

Infinite showed us how it's done with Be Mine

87 images about I N F I N I T E「BE MINE」 on We Heart It | See more about  infinite, kpop and gif

Apink's debut

The 12 months of Idol birthdays — A Pink's profile

Troublemaker was born

Kpop 4minute hyuna GIF - Find on GIFER

Sistar and their body wave

เนื้อเพลง/แปล] by.sxjinnie: [เนื้อเพลง/แปล] SISTAR19 - MA Boy|sxjinnie

Secret with their retro comeback Shy Boy

Kpop Secret Gif

Speaking of retro, one of the biggest GG songs ever

T ara GIF on GIFER - by Anajurus

I probably missed out on a lot more. 2011 is the golden age of KPOP. It's not just us boomers being nostalgic, it's just facts. 2011 is THAT YEAR

:pepe-toast::pepe-toast:

• my man lied

SHINee released nothing in 2011, sm thought they deserve dungeon for dating 😔

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• They released their first Japanese album! Which was so successful, they had to do their concert three times to accommodate all the fans that wanted to attend.

I'm still bitter they got benched in Korea for almost 2 years over dating

It did kill some of their momentum

External Content www.youtube.com

• The Queen was also present in 2011.

External Content twitter.com

• External Content youtu.be

• Infinite showed you how choreography is done right with inventing the scorpion move in before the dawn

External Content youtu.be

plus dongwoo's hips don't lie in paradise lol

Beast was also amazing ill never forgive Cube for how they treated beast

• Who can forget KARA’s ‘butt dance’ Mister!!!!!! KARA were the original queens who conquered Japan. All the members became super rich because of their Japanese fanbase.

RIP GOO HARA…

~ THE MINATOZAKI ~

• 9muses giving is Figaro & Kara step!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!