This dance teacher ranked fourth gen main dancers and...

• ....And spoiler alert, put Kep1er's Hikaru in her well-deserved first place.

The girls mentioned in these videos are all incredible dancers, so it's really amazing to see a rookie like Hikaru being ranked higher than the rest, especially idols who are known as the industry's strongest dancers.

The Youtuber in question has made many good videos that showcase idols' dancing and vocals, and has professional experts in their specific field ranking them in different categories. As a vocalist, their vocal videos are accurate which is why I trust their videos.

I think Hikaru deserves a dance break at a big award show as the dancing queen she is

0e938c1fa4bcbf7fa1a9cf3156e031a44adac1dc.gif

And I'm not sure if this is gonna pop off, but plz no fanwars :finger-heart: We're all allowed to disagree but you can do so in a nice manner. The videos bring up some nice points and pieces for discussion, so if you're interested in dancing it will be an interesting watch.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• extraordinary dancers is another thing 4th gen groups lack :/

Like, besides Yeji (and I know she isn't a main dancer) I haven't noticed an idol getting much attention for their dance skills

Also spontanious irk "3rd place Jinnie- femmine side still goes out", wtf is that supposed to mean

Like, besides Yeji (and I know she isn't a main dancer) I haven't noticed an idol getting much attention for their dance skills

Also spontanious irk "3rd place Jinnie- femmine side still goes out", wtf is that supposed to mean

What are u talking about? 4th gen is a gen packed with really good dancers..especially compared to the previous ones..

If I'm not wrong Nmixx dancers got a lot of praise during their debut for their dancing skills but I don't think it lasted very long. It seems like fourth gen values ''jack of all trades, master of none''

• Seriously one of my fave performers/dancers in 4th gen, if not my favorite..i really wanna see some of the 4th gen j idols perform together..they'd kill it

I'd love to see her dancing with Sheon (again)

• If I'm not wrong Nmixx dancers got a lot of praise during their debut for their dancing skills but I don't think it lasted very long. It seems like fourth gen values ''jack of all trades, master of none''

Hm, that saying could be correct.

i didn't notice the nmixx thing much, their debut was very much dominated by the backlash for the song

I am curious to see good dancer coming forward though. For now Itzy is probably the group with the best skill (at least to a total amateur like me)

I super super like your dp btw

• I'd love to see her dancing with Sheon (again)

Omg yes it'd be so great to see :lisa10:

• Also, let me just say Kep1er's dance line is fking amazing.

The video iirc only rank Dayeon and Hikaru because they are kinda the official main dancers.

They didn't include Youngeun

And I can bet no other 4th Gen dancer would be able to pull this of, other than Xiaoting

And there's Yujin and Yeseo

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!