post ur favorite fancams

• i honestly dont watch many fancams but every now and then i check out some.

i ADORE this fancam of seongmin :pleading:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

the lil vibrant expressions he makes as he dances kyaa, he is just too precious lmao. pure joy in a fancam,
    blessed my soul thank u jellypop :pepe-pray:

i love watching cravity dance! full stop! end of story!

ok now ur turn post some fancams go crazy :cursing::mad::cursing::mad:

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I just...well you know....It's...Yeah lol

THIS. THIS RIGHT HERE. BECAUSE OF HOW THE CAMERA WORKED ON HIM!! XDD :send-love-bunny::starec:
    NGL, He was also looking so good!!!!

I just...well you know....It's...Yeah lol

SLAY he is so amazing GOOO

this one too is on my high repeat list like ;(;( one of my fan sunyoul looks ;(;(

THIS. THIS RIGHT HERE. BECAUSE OF HOW THE CAMERA WORKED ON HIM!! XDD :send-love-bunny::starec:
    NGL, He was also looking so good!!!!

TBH I WAS ABOUT TO POST THIS ONE TOO DSKJFSKDJFK

• SLAY he is so amazing GOOO

this one too is on my high repeat list like ;(;( one of my fan sunyoul looks ;(;(

Sunyoul is my everything....though Jinhyuk keeps trying to fight him for that spot but omg

this dude is my world. lol

this man is so beautiful i can't. Even the one you posted like ugh.

• Sunyoul is my everything....though Jinhyuk keeps trying to fight him for that spot but omg

this dude is my world. lol

this man is so beautiful i can't. Even the one you posted like ugh.

so hella true man, he's such a force, he IS the moment.

much big big love to this lil bunny :cryingr:<3<3<3<3

Don't forget this JEM! <3

Mr. Na Really ATE.

FACTSSSSSSS :love:

Tsuki's may have blown up for the wrong reason, but NGL, still fun and epic to watch!

OOPS.
    Got the info wrong!! OTL

• so hella true man, he's such a force, he IS the moment.

much big big love to this lil bunny :cryingr:<3<3<3<3

I used to be like all into Xiao, but idk the past few comebacks Sunyoul kept stealing my attention the more Sunyoul stuff i watched the more I fell in love and now like i have so much photocards and shit of him it's not even funny lol. He's not even my "usual type" as my best friend would say.

like xiao in this one is damn

• I used to be like all into Xiao, but idk the past few comebacks Sunyoul kept stealing my attention the more Sunyoul stuff i watched the more I fell in love and now like i have so much photocards and shit of him it's not even funny lol. He's not even my "usual type" as my best friend would say.

like xiao in this one is damn

RIGHTT i dont blame u, sunyoul's power is insane :love:

xiao popping off too I LOVE watchin him dance, he is SO cool !!

posting obligatory fancam of my manz but i miss him sm and this fit was so :*:*:*

• RIGHTT i dont blame u, sunyoul's power is insane :love:

xiao popping off too I LOVE watchin him dance, he is SO cool !!

posting obligatory fancam of my manz but i miss him sm and this fit was so :*:*:*

OMFG JINHOOO

I MISS HIM SO MUCH

up10tion is great as 7 but god it's really empty without wooshin, jinhyuk and jinhoo I'm so sad :(

Sunyoul is like the only idol who makes me cry. I legit tear up on his parts in sad ending.

I am so sooooo proud of xiao starting to write music though some of my favorite songs he's written, of course kuhn and bit-to are amazing!

LOOK AT HIM HE'S SO BABYFACED HERE :nervousk:

not at sunyoul in that shirt though omg

• OH my god BEYBLADE i had no idea these existed

External Content youtu.be

:pepe-life-support: :pepe-life-support::pepe-life-support::pepe-life-support:

• RIGHT !! FRICK!!!

i LOVE xiao's music so much. our lil music big brain genius :pleading::pleading: they're all so talented ofc :pleading::pleading:

o what i wud do to see my bby gorl jinhoo's cute lil face again. #WHEREISJINHOO I JUST WANNA KNOW ;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;( wait hol up i might actually cry i need a moment ;(;(;(;(

• OH my god BEYBLADE i had no idea these existed

:pepe-life-support: :pepe-life-support::pepe-life-support::pepe-life-support:

AAAAA the memories. oh to go back to that time ;(;(;(

• AAAAA the memories. oh to go back to that time ;(;(;(

The debut song of the century...that choreo is unmatchable except htat jinhoo needs to stop missing lol

Attention's choreo is amazing too ahhh

• to not flood with up10tion here's a few other faves lol

• The debut song of the century...that choreo is unmatchable except htat jinhoo needs to stop missing lol

Attention's choreo is amazing too ahhh

TRUE TRUE TRUE

up10tion's choreo is always so FANTASTIC

but one of my favorites gotta be ID

im a sucker for choreo that tells a story and bro can u feel it thru this dance. luv my dirty lil freaky robot androids yas slay.

• Jaehyun is a very talented dancer. :oops:

So is Kai :oops:

I love Taeyong's dancing and I'll usually watch his fancams to see what he does (it's different every time). I actually really like this one where he's isolated against a white background so you can just appreciate the dance and performance.

Okay, last one. Jaehyun is a talented dancer. I love the Kick It choreo in general and he's very strong in it but there's an intro piece that goes with it that he just kills that I like a lot. (this isn't my favorite Jaehyun kick it but it's my favorite prelude/intro one)

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

need i say more

out of service

• Dia from Pixy always serves (she's the main dancer) but Pixy doesn't have many official fancams, but the bewitched fancams :oops:

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• TRUE TRUE TRUE

up10tion's choreo is always so FANTASTIC

but one of my favorites gotta be ID

im a sucker for choreo that tells a story and bro can u feel it thru this dance. luv my dirty lil freaky robot androids yas slay.

OMFG ID IS MY FAVORITE SONG!!!

POSIN TO YOUR CAMERA WITH MY PAMELAAAAA

omfg i love ittttt

Xiao kills me in it but Jinhyuk's part there has me rollin every time!!!

I'm sorry but their japanese releases are THE BEST

need i say more

you've been dropping some legendary ones in here!

• Ty for the food! :send-love-bunny:

• Dia from Pixy always serves (she's the main dancer) but Pixy doesn't have many official fancams, but the bewitched fancams :oops:

on god so tru!! her power and aura is INSANE !!! always mesmerizing to watch her dance ;(;(

• LITERALLY!!!! LITERALLY!!!!!

u GET IT!! U GET ME!!!

NOTHING HITS HARDER THAN U10T JAPAN RELEASES

WILD LOVE IS THE SONG. THEEEE SONGGGGG. KIMI TO WILD LOVE. ROAR.

i could lose my damn MIND!!!!!

• OMG WILD LOVE YESSSSSS

AD;SJSAF;LJKASDFA

SLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

ALL THE JINHOO BUTT SHOTS

• JINHOO KDJFKDSJ man this dance was surely something else
    xiao's part at 2:37 will ALWAYS be legendary !!

• I adore the intensity of the Kard ladies :pepe-simp:

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• JINHOO KDJFKDSJ man this dance was surely something else
    xiao's part at 2:37 will ALWAYS be legendary !!

Xiao really is like so talented and so smoll lol. I feel like he's gotten more lines as they promote as 7 and he really stands out more, but his writing and stuff is astounding. He's really moving on up and doing so well.

Of course i love everything up10tion but sunyoul's vocals always gives me chills...that man is flawless

Chaser is just my other go to song i call it runner's cousin lol

I never will understand why up10tion isn't more recognized, they are so in sync and their unique tones stand out like no one sounds the same. okay i lied it took me a bit to get everyone's voice down lol

Precious boi Jeno~! so cool in this song!

so tru so tru !

thumbnail alone nearly took me out my HEART ;( <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

:nervousk::pepe-life-support:

I JUST LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS SONG

• right! im so proud of xiao and he'll still always be lil bby to me ;(;( i feel so parental towards him and hwanhee LMAO
    dude yeah sunyoul's voice, he's on a whole nother level. a whole nother plane of existence.

omg we really are on the same wavelength bc ive said the same about chaser and runner they are blood related is2g LOL

faaacts. their music, dancing, vocals are all top tier whilst also being just the funniest lil guys,, man. they're just so lovable and they deserve all the love back ;(;(

• right! im so proud of xiao and he'll still always be lil bby to me ;(;( i feel so parental towards him and hwanhee LMAO
    dude yeah sunyoul's voice, he's on a whole nother level. a whole nother plane of existence.

omg we really are on the same wavelength bc ive said the same about chaser and runner they are blood related is2g LOL

faaacts. their music, dancing, vocals are all top tier whilst also being just the funniest lil guys,, man. they're just so lovable and they deserve all the love back ;(;(

Honey10 Twinsies lol I totally turned this into an up10tion fancam appreciation thread

sorry not sorry.

aside from Xiao i have to give it to bit-to that man's deep voice and his lyric writing is insane....

like he just has to talk and it's like I'M LISTENING YES... lol

My favorite part in blue rose is Sunyoul's little dance move but my favorite as well is bit-to's deep voice like ugh

• ahem people stop sleeping on this group!

• oh word no shame, we embrace turning everything into an up10tion moment. LOL

bitto <3<3<3 he is so cool fr fr ;(

• This thread contains 48 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!