(G)I-DLE Soojin to go on a hiatus Cube confirmed today

• https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000408929

google translation below

On the afternoon of March 4, Cube Entertainment, the agency of Sujin's management company, said, "We have confirmed the situation at the time with neighbors, such as the artist's school, teachers, and a number of alumni. It was true that we had a dispute, but the facts about the violence claimed by other post authors have not been confirmed,” he said.

[...]

The following is the full text of the official position of Sujin's agency:

Hi. Cube entertainment. We would like to inform you of our position regarding (G)Idle member Sujin's school days. First of all, we apologize for not being able to quickly convey our position. We did our best to confirm the facts, and as a result, it took a long time to state our position. Please understand this. We checked the circumstances at the time with the artists' schools, teachers, and many alumni. Accordingly, as a result of checking so far, it is correct that, as previously stated, the dispute over the wire was correct, but the facts about the violence claimed by other post authors were not confirmed.

Accordingly, in order to confirm the facts, we proposed a face-to-face meeting between the parties who are not the authors and agents of the posting. However, if you want to meet face-to-face between the parties, we will always arrange a seat.

Currently, Soojin has stopped all activities, and (G)I-DLE will continue their activities as a five-member system for the time being.

Once again, we sincerely apologize to all of you for any inconvenience caused by matters related to our artists. However, we are planning to take strict legal action on matters that have been found to be malicious comments such as malicious comments and false information.

We will do our best to clarify the facts of this matter so that there are no people who are unfairly harmed from the perspective of everyone involved.

• so nothing actually changed

they only announced hiatus, and still are saying that rumors ain't true.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• A hiatus was expected, its good that she is not leaving the group.

accusations of school violence are still unconfirmed, i hope cube does more investigation with school authorities, alumni and proves the accusations wrong

• I'm really sad that this came out when Gidle is really hitting it big. The statement doesn't really even confirm anything. I wonder if we'll ever know what the actual truth is.

• A hiatus was expected, its good that she is not leaving the group.

accusations of school violence are still unconfirmed, i hope cube does more investigation with school authorities and proves the accusations wrong

IS it good she's not leaving the group? Because at this point, I'm not sure about that one. At the very least, if the group continues with her, it will be years before they regain their cache. And that's if no more scandals come out, for which they'll be lucky. Cube is a trash company, yes, but still. They aren't doing the group any favors, and staying together might not be the best thing for the individual members. I understand they're under contract to the company and can't make statements or complain, but if I were them, I'd be doing my best to squirm out and debut with a new group/company. This one clearly hasn't done it's work.

• They aren't doing the group any favors, and staying together might not be the best thing for the individual members. I understand they're under contract to the company and can't make statements or complain, but if I were them, I'd be doing my best to squirm out and debut with a new group/company. This one clearly hasn't done it's work.

Who's to say they don't agree with the decision? Who's to say the other members would be quick to throw Soojin under the bus if it were up to them?

• IS it good she's not leaving the group? Because at this point, I'm not sure about that one. At the very least, if the group continues with her, it will be years before they regain their cache. And that's if no more scandals come out, for which they'll be lucky. Cube is a trash company, yes, but still. They aren't doing the group any favors, and staying together might not be the best thing for the individual members. I understand they're under contract to the company and can't make statements or complain, but if I were them, I'd be doing my best to squirm out and debut with a new group/company. This one clearly hasn't done it's work.

"If I were them"

You are not them so sit down

• nothing changed for more than a week of silence

they still cant sue the sisters since they will be on pd note soon

they still cant sue the actress and her witnesses

they still get sued by peripera

• I'm not disagreeing at all, and I hope they have a good next comeback because honestly they were one of the groups I like. The allegations haven't been kind to Soojin, I'm not entirely sure how she (or her representatives) plan to come back from them, because she hasn't released apologies and hasn't released anything that makes me think she's innocent.

I just don't want them to be tainted by this forever. They are SO GOOD, I don't want a scandal to stand over them when it's not necessary if the company handles it correctly. Right now, they're not handling it well at all.

• So celebrities that involved in this allegedly bullying are to put hiatus/cancelled left and right even though it is 100% not their fault? Jo Byung Gyu, APRIL & Soojin. I'm might sound too defending, but does it makes sense all that bullying rumor for the celebrities is true, all of them? :pepe-tea:

• So celebrities that involved in this allegedly bullying are to put hiatus/cancelled left and right even though it is 100% not their fault? Jo Byung Gyu, APRIL & Soojin. I'm might sound too defending, but does it makes sense all that bullying rumor for the celebrities is true, all of them? :pepe-tea:

nope, loona chu and lia itzy hyuna

coz the allegation wasnt true so they didnt need to go hiatus

meanwhile the one who go on hiatus are the one....

well you can guess yourself

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!