So apparently Pink Venom gas a plagiarism scandal brewing

• External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It's already gained a bit of traction. They have copied big artists. I can see this going smwhere actually. They didnt just borrow inspiration from no name artists. It's fifty fkkin cents

I think they sound pretty similar. Tho I'm in this loud lobby and kent hear a damn thang

• lots of songs borrow lines from famous songs, its not an issue. heres tswift singing along to "look what you made us do". people trying so hard to get bp cancelled but artists actually like having their songs referenced.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content youtube.com

It's already gained a bit of traction. They have copied big artists. I can see this going smwhere actually. They didnt just borrow inspiration from no name artists. It's fifty fkkin cents

I think they sound pretty similar. Tho I'm in this loud lobby and kent hear a damn thang

Well, you got to connect the dots: Blackpink is signed to Interscope in the States; When you think of Interscope, you think Jimmy Iovine, Dr. Dre, Eminem, who are all connected to 50 Cent. It probably only took an email to clear the sample. Nothing to see here. In fact, don't be shocked when it's announced that Dr Dre remixes one of Blackpink's songs.....

Kakyoin Cherry Cherry Licking GIF - Kakyoin Cherry Cherry Licking GIFs          JenniesBTCH on Twitter:       Yena and capybara - 9GAG

• not sure if you are trolling or dumb as a brick

lol what.

You know Teddy was like "people know that Pon De Replay song so I'm gonna include one of the iconic lines in this BP song." There's no artistic reason why he would choose these samples, it's not like they add to the message of the song. It's literally just for people to understand the reference. And that's fine, but happening three times is kinda overkill. The song is already short and a good 15 seconds are just other song references.

And yeah, it's a bad song that was very lazily written. Not because of the sampling but that's just one reason.

• lol what.

You know Teddy was like "people know that Pon De Replay song so I'm gonna include one of the iconic lines in this BP song." There's no artistic reason why he would choose these samples, it's not like they add to the message of the song. It's literally just for people to understand the reference. And that's fine, but happening three times is kinda overkill. The song is already short and a good 15 seconds are just other song references.

And yeah, it's a bad song that was very lazily written. Not because of the sampling but that's just one reason.

do you even know how many artists in the world has sampled/interpolated various songs from other artists for one song and that's not lazy, this has been done in the music industry for years lmao and if u think people only like pv because of that one homage to pon de replay or the 90s hiphop throwback part in the rap, like idk what to tell u also just because you don't personally like the song doesn't mean its objectively bad lol but you do you

• I love it when people don't know what plagiarism means.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!