does blackpink even cross 50 songs at their entire carrier?

• Its their fifth year still now they only have 23 songs with collabs and no one knowns whether ot4 comeback is their or not because of solos even they comeback we can't expect much of content from them because of YG i also wonder whether they end up less songs than their seniors 2ne1 which is less than 40 songs

I also feel like YG only give bp content when only company need of them

• Where are u even getting this number from. I hope you are wrong and they got more by then. Just the thought of bp lasting 10 years feels weird lol

Basically basing it on the idea that they will release 9 songs in 2021 & zero in 2022 & 10 songs in 2023 so 43-44 by their 7th anniversary

Should they renew & they probably will, you can expect them to release 2 albums within those 3 years so probably like 20 songs & obviously the features it's reasonable to expect 66 songs by August 2026 ✔️

• Basically basing it on the idea that they will release 9 songs in 2021 & zero in 2022 & 10 songs in 2023 so 43-44 by their 7th anniversary

Should they renew & they probably will, you can expect them to release 2 albums within those 3 years so probably like 20 songs & obviously the features it's reasonable to expect 66 songs by August 2026 ✔️

I think another 8-9 songs in 2021 is very possible considering nobody can tour normally + yg seems to be a bit less stupid but I don't see them not releasing anything for an entire years... I mean I know they had a 14 months hiatus but they still didn't skip 2019, so I'm guessing at least a mini album in 2022

• I think another 8-9 songs in 2021 is very possible considering nobody can tour normally + yg seems to be a bit less stupid but I don't see them not releasing anything for an entire years... I mean I know they had a 14 months hiatus but they still didn't skip 2019, so I'm guessing at least a mini album in 2022

Well jisoo solo early 2022 followed by a 6 months long world tour

By the time they done with touring probably around August, they would need time to actually record new songs & what not so those 4 months will be used for recording & resting

BP 3rd full album will be A MADE type project where they release a new single every month for 3 months with the final single alongside the album in May 2023 ✔️

Obviously wishful thinking lol but reasonable considering how YG operates when it comes to BP

• I'm waiting to see what happens after rose solo first, for some reason I feel like YG wants to release all solos this year. But yeah touring should be their main focus if it does resume, am not so sure about that yet though, things dont seem to be getting much better with rona in the world, it will probably take 2 years more :pepe-tea:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!