JYP is such a f**king liar

• who is the girl in your signature? she seems familiar.

Tsuki from Billlie

it's from new MV teaser

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• No such thing exists. In general kpop companies, big and small, exploit idols to make as much money s possible while treating them with 0 respect. At the end of the day to the companies, these idols are products to be used and sold (as is in all entertainment industries).

Not just in Kpop but in every industry, there is no such thing as a "good company"

But that’s not problem. JYP has been marketing this company as an healthy environment for idols and is the king of fan service add the fact he doesn’t have a this ceo vibe and is friending with twice so he can pass as a nice ceo. It used to be the same thing with HYBE and P nation now everyone is leaving.

• Best Answer

Anyone who believes idols and trainees aren’t forced to diet for even a second are kidding themselves. The agency cares more about their groups marketability than health.

JypE has an image of being a “nice” agency who cares about idols character and Jyp always promote organic food etc. Them talking about idols eating well is just fluff to make the agency sound better than others.

• But that’s not problem. JYP has been marketing this company as an healthy environment for idols and is the king of fan service add the fact he doesn’t have a this ceo vibe and is friending with twice so he can pass as a nice ceo. It used to be the same thing with HYBE and P nation now everyone is leaving.

yep

I get your point. However, JYP (the man) is not the CEO of JYP (the company).

Sure he still has a lot of pull there, but he doesn't have the CEO position. Hasn't for over a decade.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• I know exactly what that word means. But you might look up "sympathy" in the dictionary.

again, they aren’t be deprived of food. They literally are talking about sneaking in food.

Trainees can easily leave their dorms and eat what they want. No one is holding a gun to their head or locking them in a cage and starving them.

They CHOOSE to starve themselves BECAUSE they want to be a kpop idol. They can easily leave the company and continue to eat what they want.

No one is forcing them to be a kpop idol and no one is forcing them not to eat.

• aw shucks

DC would not have been possible with a big company, not only did their company not give up on them after they failed to reach success, they rebranded them. I can't talk about how difficult that is enough. It cost them a huge amount of money to rebrand them but it worked.

I've been a fan since their debut (also got to hi-five them in their berlin concert and even had a moment with Jiu), the thing that set them apart was the "horror" aspect, if this had been Jpop DC would have been one of many but in kpop, they were the first.

Slowly they build a loyal fandom and for a small group, they do amazing in sales. The songs are all good, their MV all have great budgets and the members get an equal push. They did favor one or two members in the beginning to gain traction but once that happened they got better with line distribution, not to mention all the covers they do, plus all the members had their own solos this last album.

• OldJeans

Selected a post as the best answer.
  • DC would not have been possible with a big company, not only did their company not give up on them after they failed to reach success, they rebranded them. I can't talk about how difficult that is enough. It cost them a huge amount of money to rebrand them but it worked.

I've been a fan since their debut (also got to hi-five them in their berlin concert and even had a moment with Jiu), the thing that set them apart was the "horror" aspect, if this had been Jpop DC would have been one of many but in kpop, they were the first.

Slowly they build a loyal fandom and for a small group, they do amazing in sales. The songs are all good, their MV all have great budgets and the members get an equal push. They did favor one or two members in the beginning to gain traction but once that happened they got better with line distribution, not to mention all the covers they do, plus all the members had their own solos this last album.

Just to add but I feel like the CEO cares.. the managers care.. they have freedom to be themselves (within reason ofc but alot more freedom then in a mid to large company) and I love the feeling the girls give off when talking about the company, they are not afraid of backlash if they do something wrong.. they are sorry they let their company down it is an entirely different vibe

(at least that's how I see it, just to reflect your words)

"We're always with InSomnia, we can spend more time, beyond limits together!"

• Just to add but I feel like the CEO cares.. the managers care.. they have freedom to be themselves (within reason ofc but alot more freedom then in a mid to large company) and I love the feeling the girls give off when talking about the company, they are not afraid of backlash if they do something wrong.. they are sorry they let their company down it is an entirely different vibe

(at least that's how I see it, just to reflect your words)

We're veering way off topic but fuck it talking about DC is always lovely. They also have a lot more control, they are not afraid to say no but if you look at other idols even those from the Big 4 (cuz hybe) they don't have that. In fact, even if they are a senior group they still have to deal with BS.

I mean BP is the biggest group in the world and they still can barely make music. Hybe is treating BTS like a cash cow and you can tell they don't like it but even they can't say a lot. And it's BTS. CL one of the biggest soloists from one of the biggest girl groups had to beg on Instagram, she had to leak her own MVs.

• We're veering way off topic but fuck it talking about DC is always lovely. They also have a lot more control, they are not afraid to say no but if you look at other idols even those from the Big 4 (cuz hybe) they don't have that. In fact, even if they are a senior group they still have to deal with BS.

I mean BP is the biggest group in the world and they still can barely make music. Hybe is treating BTS like a cash cow and you can tell they don't like it but even they can't say a lot. And it's BTS. CL one of the biggest soloists from one of the biggest girl groups had to beg on Instagram, she had to leak her own MVs.

Sorry I tend to derail threads - hidden InSomnia everywhere lol

I agree whole heartedly and despite being a DC fan from a small company, I do feel sorry for the girls in much larger companies for the lack of freedom (also now with all the P-Nation stuff coming out it seams like the darling company is not so darling after all)

"We're always with InSomnia, we can spend more time, beyond limits together!"

• that's the way the cookie crumbles I guess

most kpop companies have certain expectations from their idols and one of them is the weight requirement and "coerced" dieting

it doesn't seem to be changing especially for the newer idols who debut as they are literally none (to my knowledge) who debut even slightly "normal weight"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!