JYPE is trash part (I lost count)

• Why JYPE is such a useless company? Like they have comeback in 3 weeks and there's 0 promo about it. They have Friday release and no US promo exists in their time table...

They couldn't even post the time table on every social media at the same time... Ig post was added like 3hr after the twitter.

Shampoo brand is promoting Twice better

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Where is this full support they promised?

The contract with Republic Records was only to promote another stupid idea with debuting USA group...

YOUR DAILY DOSE OF TWICE

ktbiwAh.gifNIJXpPq.gif

• The problem isnt the promotion it’s the rollout, they have the worst rollout ever why do we have to wait weeks before getting teasers and i want members to shine individually but we will get spam by 9 teasers and the worst? lol is that they changed the time of the teasers for US fans when they will not promote them in the west.

• The problem is that they need to announce comeback rates earlier because of long pre-order period.

But in my opinion photos, highlight medley, and MV teasers

Should be released in last 10 days before MV/album premiere this way they are most effective.

So that early pre-order/comeback announcement just creates a "gap" which is hard to fill.

I mean if there would be pre-release MV then it would be better because it will fit in.

External Content www.youtube.com

• I'm not talking about rollout, I'm talking about promo outside of the trailers and concept photos.

Like why they stopped doing this?

The only ad Twice got for their last cb was billboard 2 or 3 weeks after their cb.

The promo period is going to be 2weeks again with music shows no b side promo and some useless cosmopolitan esque interviews that no one cares about.

YOUR DAILY DOSE OF TWICE

ktbiwAh.gifNIJXpPq.gif

• The issue is when you have a long pre-order period but nothing interesting to show.

That is JYPE's issue when it comes to Twice.

Some creativity outside of lame tiktok previews for b-sides wouldn't go amiss. They are legitimately the least creative company in the big 4.

Stray Kids division is the only one that feels like there's competence involved in terms of trying different things. They get entire video teaser roll-outs for b-sides leading up to a release whereas Twice get the same standard content, just at different intervals comeback to comeback.

• External Content twitter.com

They know and I have no idea if it matters to them or not lmao

Edited once, last by vzal ().

They know and I have no idea if it matters to them or not lmao

Since the renewal I'm sure they get a larger cut than they used to. They are all set for life with or without big promos, fans will still buy and most of their money will come from touring.

Whether they care or not will more come down to ambition and priorities, which I'm sure will be different for each individual member.

• the only promo I want is variety shows. Ads are useless. Guesting in popular tv shows, trending youtube shows and promoting nonstop in tiktok will get the gp to notice them. They are nine of them. If the girls are tired of promoting long then divide them and send them one by one in popular shows.

I hated the magazine interviews posted in youtube. Only fans watch them. MTV is useless. The viral fancams is in mnet and studio choom.

• Everyone (well guess not everyone but) were asking to not start teasing weeks before so that the hype don't die down. They are trying out now

Not only that but k-onces also complained about the Instagram teasers before saying it's clogging up the feed so they stop.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

This person just said what I wanted to so I'll just leave this here.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!