[instiz] SERIOUSLY IF BAP CAME OUT RIGHT NOW, THEY COULD'VE SWEPT BILLBOARD

• [instiz] SERIOUSLY IF BAP CAME OUT RIGHT NOW, THEY COULD'VE SWEPT BILLBOARD

bypannchoaAugust 26, 2022

AVvXsEhdYBnAekv79pJJMc0COKzf2Y7nrtvLXUdlYTcqLSYLBvMhu-4uR2bF_uLqb3D2KhztsS1VN1hB73gTFuWnBKQCAfkOs7Kng8G7QYaLzk-a94WtqPDxsWUm1Db473zhM1gFACPbJKY_Of_c20dFmlr1L5IOcoy8iJAH2lLuNJJu9DzFfL0LsRKAidR_=s16000

At that time, I heard they sold out all their tickets in the US, just why did they have to do this lawsuitㅠ If they released something now they could be #2 in HOT100... They even gave an interview for Billboard at that time

original post: here

1. They were paid 9:1, 9 being for the company seriously if you look at this... They earned 10 billion and only received 9 million, the company was total trash ㅠㅠ (t/n: 10B = $7M, 9M = 6K)

2. Their wage was insane, what is this?

3. Even with the wage they received, they had to separate it among the members, they were barely able to make anything. Seriously 9:1 can't be real

4. TS were infamous for their evil acts

5. Seriously it's such a shame because their company was TS.
    All of the artists from that company ended up in a lawsuit and I think TS is the only company with this kind of rep. Even their hoobae group accused the company of as**lting them , seriously I've never seen a company like TS

6. TS are the evils of the evils..Meanwhile, 1007 (Angel) was a masterpiece and I still listen to it...ㅜㅜ

7. People can say whatever they want with HOT100 this and that, but you really think that #1 and #2 are this easy to achieve...? It's true they were super popular, so they'd probably be able to enter the chart, but even for American singers, #1 and #2 are hard to achieve..

8. But is it that easy to enter the HOT100?

9. If male idols from that generation came out right now... They would've been no joke. 10 years ago, the KPOP industry was still trying to gain recognition so they weren't able to shine properly. I think of Teentop too (They were able to have public recognition but their fandom would've been bigger now for sure)

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• they had a lot of potential with a great debut and growing number of international fans, TS totally ruined them

I will never forget watching that award show performance where one of the members came straight from the hospital and even had his hospital bracelet on, he looked so ill and the others were noticeably upset

Who knows what they had to endure behind the scenes

• BTS really made everything seems easy for Koreans lol

THIS

7. People can say whatever they want with HOT100 this and that, but you really think that #1 and #2 are this easy to achieve...? It's true they were super popular, so they'd probably be able to enter the chart, but even for American singers, #1 and #2 are hard to achieve..

Not just #1 or #2, being Top 10 is already huge. How many other korean acts that are not BTS got top 10? The answer is none

• Man bap was a great group but Koreans are way over their heads. Even now, powerhouse group like BP are having trouble entering top 20.

Success of BTS is making them overconfident.

• If you count PSY, it’s only him and BTS.

Also the BTS —BAP comparison annoys the hell out of me. Every convo I see BAP mentioned, there’s always a stan saying BAP could have been BTS. Now I don’t know much about this group except that they also did hip hop like how BTS started. However their careers went different paths

BTS first breakthrough was HYYH with I need U and Dope. And these songs happened after BTS changed their image and music style. So I wonder how BAP could have followed this trajectory of success.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!