please tell me i'm overthinking

• i was in such a good mood today before i dropped some stuff off to my friend at work. mind you, as of recently, i don't work there anymore.

anyways i talked to a few people outside before leaving, i explained what happened and they were lovely and sympathetic.

as i’m pulling out, i see the man i love waving to me and another girl waving to me saying hi. i was on the phone (but i wasn’t holding it up, it was plugged in to my car speaker) so i didn’t drive up to them to say hi for some reason, i just smiled and waved back. now i fear i messed up somehow or they think i’m rude or something or they expected me to go over and talk to them but i couldn’t. my head keeps playing back how i could’ve done this differently.

i texted him and he hasn’t replied yet

i got what i wanted (seeing him) but i feel like i blew it and now my mind just replays all the ways i could've done this better. like actually pulling over and talking to them. i don't know why i didn't. i'm disappointed in myself and scared that maybe they think different of me or i blew another chance to bond better with him.

i want to cry but i can't, i don't know what's wrong with me and i feel sick.

Edited once, last by FeLiNa ().

• Go to Best Answer
  • I mean, doesn't sound like a big deal to me?

You have his number and texted him right? I'd just say, "Sorry I didn't stop by to speak today. I was on the phone at the moment. Etc..."

If he's interested, he'll respond. It's not like you were directly or intentionally rude, so I wouldn't sweat it.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• ilysm. i just need to chill.

I get it :borahae: take your time, remind yourself these are really small events in the grand scheme of things and you can always try again. IF that person thought u were rude just because of that and wouldnt let u say explain yourself would he even be really worth ur time/affection? I don't think so Felina ;(

• FeLiNa

Selected a post as the best answer.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!